OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just touched down haha. I did this for y’all.
758DEB98-B24E-4C3E-968E-D2DBD6A99F95.jpeg
C3A3B623-E3E3-4B3E-98C5-743F1B3F5715.jpeg

What’s your review? I’m not planning on ever copping, but I would like your opinions on comfort, feel, and overall if you plan to keep them.

I can’t bring myself to buy a 10 year old shoe. I don’t have faith it will last that long.

In my experience, the racers/trainers seem to hold together much better if they’ve been worn lightly over the last 10 years. Buying a unused shoe, the paint tends to chip off the midsole extremely quickly, and the sole separates quickly from the midsole.

Put up a bid for oreo trainers on stockx... Idk why nike pumps out all these damn ugly vapormaxes but won't put out two of their top 10 (imo) silhouettes (fk racers/trainers). Just do what Adidas does with UB 1.0s pleaseeee nike.

I can’t bring myself to buy a 10 year old shoe. I don’t have faith it will last that long.
I am biased because they both collectively are my favorite silhouette but I feel that shoe repair/hospitals are available to help with sole issues. The upper is so resilient and i don’t use them for performance, outside of light gym work.

My last remaining stock FKTs and FKRs. They’re just waiting for the right solemates 🧬

43AE7779-7DE9-428D-9D38-B7170788F395.jpeg

A pair of MC2.0 FKRs isn’t pictured lol

I’d love to own a few more FKTs; MC, Blue Glows and the Volts. I think I’m good on FKRs, but I wouldn’t mind adding more Cheetos, Lucids and the 3X Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom