OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Still living in it in my household :lol:
FACT! Flyknit is the best invention to ever hit sneakers. All my running shoes are since 2012 have been some form of knit based (prime knit for ultra boost).

Still mad at Nike for not releasing Racers and Trainers for the 10th anniversary this year. Should’ve been on Nike By You and all that. Almost copped the flyknit Air Force 1s at the outlet today. Those are much better in person than I expected them to be.

I wish I would've stocked up more on the 2017 retro. Who would've thought year 5 would get more love than year 10?
giphy.gif

What are you guys using to re-glue your outsole? Several of my flyknit racers’ soles have started cracking and peeling off. I’ve tried regular super glue, but I do use these to exercise in so the constant flexing seems to make them come undone. Any help is appreciated.

I don’t see it. Most trainers were hitting the outlets. Plus with fashion trending towards a baggier look, I don’t see how racers and trainers would fare well. They’re probably going to be in the vault for awhile
Now that I think of it there’s actually no good reason for Nike to bring them back just for a small group to buy them. Should’ve bought the oreos back in 2018 when they hit the sale 🙃 Just checked prices on StockX and they went up a lot…

Now that I think of it there’s actually no good reason for Nike to bring them back just for a small group to buy them. Should’ve bought the oreos back in 2018 when they hit the sale 🙃 Just checked prices on StockX and they went up a lot…

Nah, if they’re going to release the Frankenstein trash racer/preday air maxes, they should just do a proper racer retro in a few colorways. Or just charge $185 and put them on ID.

The trainers did go for dirt cheap though, I picked up the red/black, white/gum, brown/black, and the raptor colorways all for $37 at my local outlet. Even with that being said, they’re probably still making money on those. Just bring them back and let me live.

Back
Top Bottom