OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
236C44F3-D60F-4D96-AE3F-8C9797656EB4.jpeg

Cleaned up well tho

What’d you use to take the paint off all the way? I need to do it on some of my trainers and racers that look like **** with the cracked paint.

What’d you use to take the paint off all the way? I need to do it on some of my trainers and racers that look like **** with the cracked paint.
It came of while scrubbing them with a brush lol just gonna repaint them with angelus paint

That’s why I said the paint is weak on these midsole happens a lot with flyknit when I clean them

Sheeeeeeesh. How are they holding up after 11 years?

They’re doing surprisingly well. One of those Milan’s is DS, the other one I wear, same as for the volt/red/grey colorway. All the others I wear quite a bit, and they aren’t falling apart yet. I need Nike to retro some lunaracer soles. I’ve got a couple magista flyknit lunars on standby for a sole swap when need be, but those are started to be something like 5 years old also.

I would suspect the DS Milan would be the most susceptible to destruction. What did those run you?

I don’t recall exactly how much, I got them a couple years ago when prices were still high. It was the low 3s though for them.

The soles hold up well, but the main issue is the older they get, they easier and quicker they show dirt, so keeping them clean is more of a chore.

There are supposedly only 50 pairs of those worldwide, and I have 2 size 9s, and there is one on eBay for as long as I can remember. I can’t imagine there are too many other size 9s out there if any other than those 3 pairs.

Last edited:
I don’t recall exactly how much, I got them a couple years ago when prices were still high. It was the low 3s though for them.

The soles hold up well, but the main issue is the older they get, they easier and quicker they show dirt, so keeping them clean is more of a chore.

There are supposedly only 50 pairs of those worldwide, and I have 2 size 9s, and there is one on eBay for as long as I can remember. I can’t imagine there are too many other size 9s out there if any other than those 3 pairs.
3 with 3 zeroes? as in $3,000? Wow. That is arguably what the going rate is. That guy has had those on eBay for almost a decade. Those Milanos were the best HTM that they made out of the 4 releases. Just perfection.

Those Volts hurt my feelings. Tried buying a pair off some site (maybe it was Goat), but the seller wasn’t responsive so they sent me a refund.

Do have some FTKs coming in soon tho

Snagged extra pairs of black and white FKTs. Both already worn but pretty clean. Standard protocol to toss them in the washer for a quick spin before the go into rotation.

Kinda like the black ones with white flyknit a little better 🤔

1F64BB99-E378-4CD0-AA0F-E4270E1A5A47.jpeg

The first version of the black trainers with the white fly wire is much superior in my opinion.

White ones (2017) came out great in the washer, look nearly brand new. The black ones (2012) came out good too, uppers are super clean but the top part of the midsole is flaking off (assuming this would’ve prob happened with wear anyways).

Never repainted a midsole before. Figured I can just sand off that black strip on the midsole and repaint with some special paint?

9DFA13D6-E0D6-43B3-BA3A-5ABC3120F624.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom