OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
BlackJesus69[/td][td][/td][td] #14020[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://blackjesus69.niketalk.yuku.com/]

06/06/12 5:13 PM
[/td][td]
deucesole22 wrote:
Time to move on. Enough of this OVER HYPE of that Rogue cw. 
PASS. PASS. PASS. I didn't think twice to try and cop.However, I might try to get lucky and get an order thru and have it cancelled by Nike just to get the 15% off and free shipping codes
grin.gif

I bet a bunch of you RESELLERS are gonna post pics in this thread to try and advertise this boring color way 
laugh.gif
. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. We know you tryin to hustle with those "new pick up" pics and straight talking bout how you got 4-5 pairs of them and it goes straight to your sig. REALLY OBVIOUS
roll.gif
sick.gif

crickets.gif

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

^^^yes spread the message. QUOTE> QUOTE> QUOTE.

The "rouge" or "rage" as Nike puts it... is just a simple, clean, different colorway. I'm a KD sig fan, just not many colorways have really made me want to purchase, or at retail anyway. Now time to wait til the og home colorway hits outlets for $40 like they did last year....

still couldn't pull the trigger even with the 15% off and free shipping codes. Saving them for some ID's.

Originally Posted by dubchester

still scratching my head why there's so much hype over this "rogue" colorway...

I like'em because they are clean and simple also I'm more of an earth tone person. I didn't understand the hype either besides the resell value.

Anyone know if they'll be released in stores, if so which ones? Thanks.

Grabbed a second pair of ASG's for a good deal IMO..
wasn't even looking for em but saw em retweeted.. jumped on it and grabbed em since had $ aside and no way im getting the yeezys 
laugh.gif

I was stuck in training when these released. Guess I will have to see if any stores actually get them. Oh well.

Order just went through.  Got my email confirmation.  not even 5 minutes ago....guell I'll wait for the shoes at my door or a coupon...

30t6p3b.gif
size 10 in Rogues sold out. Really wasn't expecting these to drop today. I refuse to pay resell prices for these.

they should come back. not sure if the team oranges sold out when they went live on ndc, but it seems they still have 10-11.5 left up to now.

I'd pay no more than 120 for them. I'm just bugged by the beasting on the rogues. Why can't dudes hustle something legit like crack. Problem w kids these days is they think small and they're not about that life.
Any way waiting on my black n7 in the mail. That just leaves the white n7, aunt pearls , gr away, creams and black historys and my size 9 will be happy. Lol that's a lot of shoes now that I've typed it out

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

wasn't even looking for em but saw em retweeted.. jumped on it and grabbed em since had $ aside and no way im getting the yeezys 
laugh.gif

Very nice man! How did you find them on twitter anyway? how much if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

laugh.gif

Very nice man! How did you find them on twitter anyway? how much if you don't mind me asking?
i was at work one morning around 11 AM & someone had retweeted em on my TL ...
"Size 12 KD IV 225 OBO PLZ RT" .. seen he had posted that about 8 hours ago.. so about 3 AM..
figured would be long gone but w/e.. ill try anyway.. hit him up if he still had em said yep.. ended up agreeing to 195 shipped

laugh.gif

Props. You making want to get another pair of ASGs. Passed on the rogues, colorway wasnt really doing it for me. And With 12 pairs of KD IVs already, i needed to slow it down a lil bit until STs, maybe a finals colorway(hopefully), and maybe an olympic colorway come out.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

laugh.gif

i was at work one morning around 11 AM & someone had retweeted em on my TL ...
"Size 12 KD IV 225 OBO PLZ RT" .. seen he had posted that about 8 hours ago.. so about 3 AM..
figured would be long gone but w/e.. ill try anyway.. hit him up if he still had em said yep.. ended up agreeing to 195 shipped

eek.gif

great deal man. congrats!

Back
Top Bottom