OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Whats the going rate and demand level for the ASGs?

depends on size.. you can find a lower size 8-10 for a decent price..beyond that the prices will make a grown man cry
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Is $160 a good price for size 8.5 YOTD's?? Checking for my homie who saw it on CL.

I think so. I paid that shipped from another NTr and have no regrets.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Is $160 a good price for size 8.5 YOTD's?? Checking for my homie who saw it on CL.

yes
kicks-crew has 8.5 for $150.  I have never ordered from there but a lot of NTers vouch that they're legit. 

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I was just checking the release calendar for HoH and on 7/28 they list a Nike Zoom KD IV "USAB" in White/Obsidian-Red

Originally Posted by NycPosite

So I decided to break out the galaxy for my niece bday party
30t6p3b.gif
. We are all chilling in the pool and when I get out one of the little kids left a icee melting on my kicks
mad.gif
good thing I doubled up
Oh, God. Are they messed up for sure?

I wore these for a day with some no show socks. Big mistake, the backs started digging in my ankles after a few hours.

Originally Posted by ndpeezy

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I was just checking the release calendar for HoH and on 7/28 they list a Nike Zoom KD IV "USAB" in White/Obsidian-Red

any pics?

lol i picked up my kd 4 yotd 10.5 ds for 150 today, i looked at them when i got home and freaked out cuz the tongue is cloth material. i thought it was the regular tongue material on the kds, hahaha . i also looked @ the release calender @ hoh and the scoring titles werent on there for the 21st. weird.. but they probably got that paper before the RD was announced

Originally Posted by ndpeezy

awesome news.  I still can't believe no new photos of those shoes have come out

i think the USA will be GR, hopefully it is so we can all cop for retail. sick of reseller prices
frown.gif
. does anybody know how many pairs of nerfs there were released worldwide? i heard 400 total pairs, does that sound accurate?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wore these for a day with some no show socks. Big mistake, the backs started digging in my ankles after a few hours.
Same thing happened to me. Big mistake.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom