OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What sizes were ya'll at Dallas? And how soon did you guys respond? Were you guys refreshing the twitter page or did you wait for the mobile notification? I still haven't heard anything from them. 

What sizes were ya'll at Dallas? And how soon did you guys respond? Were you guys refreshing the twitter page or did you wait for the mobile notification? I still haven't heard anything from them. 

its closed, if you didn't get a dm already you're not getting one now.

so far 3 for 4 the last 2 releases. not bad i guess.

just called niketown sf, not getting them. looks like only HOH here and they're doing a raffle, not sure for how many pairs. anyone know of any bay area spots that might carry this?

No luck for me at Mall of America for RSVP..... Responded in 10 seconds... How much quicker are you guys sending them?!

Congrats on your pair.

Yeah, I did type it case sensitive. But I'm really not sure if that matters though.

I'm a really really fast typer, but those capitol letters always throw me off.
I need to try on a regular jordan to see if its case sensitive, but i also assume those are the ones where they would have leniency for that. I guess i'll ask them saturday.

1-3 seconds from their actual tweet.
all depends on capitol letters and if i hesitate, lol.

1-3?! Wow lmao. How on earth do you do it that fast? Even when resfreshing my timelime constantly I see 5 secs on the most recent tweet. I was pressing connect, then home, connect, then home etc. And my text updates are delayed sometimes up to a minute lol. How the f*** do you do it that fast lol?! Congrats though man :smokin

Yo guys, I need ya'll opinion. I found a dude on a FB group who is doing preorders for these. He wants $220 for a size 13, which I think is actually a pretty decent price (not too high, but not "too good to be true". He sent me an invoice via paypal and only listed "KD-Size 13"...so I asked him to resend it with the description of "New In Box, Nike Kevin Durant IV 'Scoring Title' Shoes (473679-703) Size 13 shipped"....he said he would revise it and send it back. My paypal is only linked to my Amex card and not a bank account. I'm a little skeptical, but I'm willing to take the chance as long as I can get my money back at some point. If this deal doesn't work out, have I covered all my bases in terms of filing a claim against him through paypal/amex? Would you pull the trigger? I will be in and out of work on Saturday so I can't camp on my computer all day.
EDIT: He also said he is picking them up tomorrow from a HoH and is shipping them Saturday or Monday Latest...
whats the group on fb? ill take a look at it and let you know

Still haven't gotten that message saying all DM's have been sent, so I'm holding on to some hope :frown: Looks like I'll be camping though.

Really tired of this RSVP system. I'm like 1 for 5 and the only one I ever got was a ******** RSVP for military 4s. Gonna stop by my HOH tomorrow around 4pm to see if it's even worth staying til 6am....

Really tired of this RSVP system. I'm like 1 for 5 and the only one I ever got was a ******** RSVP for military 4s. Gonna stop by my HOH tomorrow around 4pm to see if it's even worth staying til 6am....
THIS! I was on a hot streak until I got my Yeezy 2's...ever since then I've been striking out left and right! "Karma" can kiss my A#$. I really wanted these ST's too...

Last edited:
just called niketown sf, not getting them. looks like only HOH here and they're doing a raffle, not sure for how many pairs. anyone know of any bay area spots that might carry this?

I doubt anywhere else besides HOH are getting them. Did they give out tickets for the raffle already?

Back
Top Bottom