OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

had in cart, shoulda checked out as guest with paypal, :rolleyes:{:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The goal now is to get to the payment screen.

I got to payment screen, waited for 5 minutes so the servers weren't so loaded and checked out at 9:07, got email confirmation at 9:08.

If you had them in your cart you should have ended up with them.

Im not understanding this. I was adding them to my cart before I received the twitter and still got a error message. Mess makes no sense.

still cant lon on to the ndc site.

i open up on another browser and geuss whats in my cart????

DB IV.... wont let me check out though. Im gonna keep trying and update u guys.

so angry :smh:
clicked add to cart before the link was even tweeted and got hit with the

:x :x :x :x :x

Same exact bs happen to me. Got that error about 15 times then no more sizes.

The goal now is to get to the payment screen.
I got to payment screen, waited for 5 minutes so the servers weren't so loaded and checked out at 9:07, got email confirmation at 9:08.
If you had them in your cart you should have ended up with them.

idk it timed out on me, and took them out my cart

i had them in my cart and after a minute they were gone!! wtf?? did this happen to anyone?? i didn't want to checkout immediately due to the overload.  tell me wtf just happened?

i had them in my cart and after a minute they were gone!! wtf?? did this happen to anyone?? i didn't want to checkout immediately due to the overload.  tell me wtf just happened?

same thing happened to me, but i was trying to checkout immediately

You have to have them on to the second page of checkout, the payment info page, before they get held for you.

Last edited:
Im not understanding this. I was adding them to my cart before I received the twitter and still got a error message. Mess makes no sense.
LOL somebody found them before you..thats just really it; people who havebeen doing this for a long time knows that the twitter stuff is bs and shoes will be on site before the tweet...the only shoe that wasnt on the site before the tweet was the yeezy .....they had direct link for those.

welp guess i'll be buying more n7s. No way i'm spending $350 or more for ST's in my size

Last edited:
As soon as the link went up on twitter i clicked it, and got the internal error page. So i kept refreshing the page and it finally came to the site showing the shoe but it wouldn't let me add to my cart because of high traffic. So i kept adding to cart over and over again and after about 20 times it came up to checkout and i paid. They have sent me my email confirmation so hopefully it doesn't get canceled. Oh yea, while all this is going on, i am on the phone talking to the nike rep and she couldn't add them for me to purchase on her end either, so I have no clue what Nike did on this release.

Back
Top Bottom