OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just chatted with Nike rep,

confirmed that they are a 'limited' release and 1 per customer.

crazy!

Cannot confirm this with 100 % certainty, but my understanding is that the olys and probably golds will be one FSR per HOH if that. Not sure why NIKE is going this way with recent Durant releases, but the ST3s, and olympics are begining to make the Rogues, and entourages like widespread GRs when that wasn't even the case. SMH :smh:

Nike tweeted the KD Olympics will be "QS" if you don't mind me asking what does that mean?

Cannot confirm this with 100 % certainty, but my understanding is that the olys and probably golds will be one FSR per HOH if that. Not sure why NIKE is going this way with recent Durant releases, but the ST3s, and olympics are begining to make the Rogues, and entourages like widespread GRs when that wasn't even the case. SMH :smh:
The Entourages and Rogues and majority of the KD IV's were supposed to be widespread GRs.

Ya'll think the USA and Gold Medals will be same quantities as STs or WMs release? 
Maybe you should at least read the page your on before you make a post like this....
They are going to be limited, yes. Why does it matter how limited they are anyways? If you want them try to get them if not let them go.

Maybe you should at least read the page your on before you make a post like this....
They are going to be limited, yes. Why does it matter how limited they are anyways? If you want them try to get them if not let them go.
I just flat out wanted to know so I know how much work I need to put in for the release.  I do my homework when it comes to releases and thats why I was able to cop the ones I want.  Just getting as much info as I can.  Relax.

Last edited:
QS for some USA kds? we trying to show some love for kd but he is making it hard. i don't even own a pair of kds yet my order gets canceled or i fail to cop.

Nike needs to stop with this limited crap. Just pump out the shoes. Give the people what they want. No one wants to hope they are 1 of 10 to get a shoe at store where 150 or more line up for the same thing. No one wants to roll the dice and try and grab them off NDC and spend the rest of their morning steaming mad. I could go on but I wont...:smh:

Santa Monica just did a new RSVP for pairs that weren't picked up. Almost a full size run. of course I lost, haha.

Last edited:
Can some1 please help me confirm if there's a niketown in the DC/MD area.
I cant find any info & i dont wanna miss out on a Twitter RSVP if there actually is 1 located somewhere in the area.

Back
Top Bottom