OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Missed out on the usa's:smh:. But 0 to lose clothing has the perfect clothing for them. I just ordered a Durant Tank. If you need a promo code hit me up. Sharing the wealth.

Missed out on the usa's:smh:. But 0 to lose clothing has the perfect clothing for them. I just ordered a Durant Tank. If you need a promo code hit me up. Sharing the wealth.
preciate it. i've been looking for some tanks. whats the code? also, what size would you suggest for someone who is 6 1 and doesnt like things TOO tight?

Anybody know where I can cop a set of Total Orange nike laces?  I want to do a lace swap on the Rogues but it's hard to find orange laces close enough to that shade.

I've tried calling Nike.com, along with local Niketowns here in LA.  No one seems to have 'em.  I know it's an option with I.D.'s but I dont want to buy a an I.D. just for the extra set of laces -_-

preciate it. i've been looking for some tanks. whats the code? also, what size would you suggest for someone who is 6 1 and doesnt like things TOO tight?
put in dopedreams for 15 percent off. Their sizing chart is wrong, but I talked around and ended up ordering a medium and i'm about 5 10 and weigh around 155. I think a large or xl should be good. Oh yeah when you checkout there's not going to be a place for a promo code, but after you put all your info in there will be a place for it. Idk why it's like that.

put in dopedreams for 15 percent off. Their sizing chart is wrong, but I talked around and ended up ordering a medium and i'm about 5 10 and weigh around 155. I think a large or xl should be good. Oh yeah when you checkout there's not going to be a place for a promo code, but after you put all your info in there will be a place for it. Idk why it's like that.
iight preciate it. i think large will do.. im 6 1, 180

I know everybody has their own style and all but any time I see plain white socks it make me cringe! Its nearly disrespectful, although healthiest, to wear plain all white socks with any dope sneaker. The socks gotta have some character to them as well for the shoes to look complete when wearing shorts. No show socks or plain white socks look disgusting! Messes up the appearance of the shoe entirely. Am I trippin?
White socks are healthier?

dsc00275yf.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-30

dsc00270jw.jpg

dsc00264dxn.jpg

dsc00267v.jpg

the USAs are hot in person, better than the scoring titles in my opinion. and yes i have the ST's to compare.
I would disagree completely! I have seen them both in person (only owning the ST, so there may be a little bias). The ST have soo much more detail and are ALOT better! USAs look good tho

I would disagree completely! I have seen them both in person (only owning the ST, so there may be a little bias). The ST have soo much more detail and are ALOT better! USAs look good tho

I agree that the USA look better than the S/T and I have both. I think its different strokes for different folks though.

Digging the pearlized finish on the USA's...don't like them enough to pay over retail though, :smh:

awesomeblossom: nice shots of the ST's! gotta break mine out soon...damn these rainy forecasts.

-Pete

Digging the pearlized finish on the USA's...don't like them enough to pay over retail though, :smh:
awesomeblossom: nice shots of the ST's! gotta break mine out soon...damn these rainy forecasts.
-Pete

I honestly really hate the toe on the USA's...would have been better if they put the stars on there like the USA Hyperdunk +.

Cannot wait to see more pictures of the Gold Medals. I think ever since I saw the Gold Medal Charles Barkley AF1 during my first visit to Flight Club (will be three years ago after August ends), I've been partial towards gold shoes, and especially ones with red and navy accents.

Last edited:
Gold medals look awesome... i might have to pick them up as my first KD IV. is the release still 8/18?

It's crazy how the KD IV "Gold Medal" didn't show up on the HoH release calender...That lets me know one thing...

Yea I peeped that. Even though I want the sneaker I'm cool with them not dropping on the supposedly 18th date since I gotta get the jordan pack.

got STs....still need USAs

Funny how my "boy" got a pair of USA in my size here at HOH (he wears one whole size up from me)...and he wouldnt let em go....I guess he forgot I hooked him up with Galaxy Durants and Lebrons at retail flat :smh: :smh:

welp, still need a sz10

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

got STs....still need USAs
Funny how my "boy" got a pair of USA in my size here at HOH (he wears one whole size up from me)...and he wouldnt let em go....I guess he forgot I hooked him up with Galaxy Durants and Lebrons at retail flat
mean.gif
mean.gif

welp, still need a sz10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Horrible..... I'd shove that in his face... SMH at your "BOY".....

Back
Top Bottom