OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

thought ndc was the only online store with the USA's? were there other sites that carried them? still can't believe no HOH in norcal had those, hope it will be different for the gold medals
I think there was but im not sure.  I hope the gold medals are easy to get too but i doubt it.  I expect there gonna be more limited then the usa's.

I think there was but im not sure. I hope the gold medals are easy to get too but i doubt it. I expect there gonna be more limited then the usa's.
nope, it was NDC only

nike dallas got them, not sure about other nike stores.

Last edited:
This could be Randy Williams the buddy of KD! he was at the games too and posted the pic of his GM on Twitter
haha nice story about KD's mum. I was actually on the look out for her as somebody I know was going to introduce me but it never got sorted.
I saw another dude at the game wearing a pair of GM's. I got a blurry picture of them, they looked decent in person. Was somebody sitting in the players friends and fam section but not somebody I recognised.

So just to CONFIRM, No one's HOH has confirmed they either have or are selling GM KD4 this weekend?? By confirm, I mean you have either seen them in person @ your HOH or spoken with management who has confirmed they are dropping?

I am perfectly ok passing on them or not getting them, but if in store pick up is the only option I may try and win the "lotto" that has become my local hOh releases:smh:. I would think if anyone wants these desperately enough, they can probably be traded for if you have spare galaxys, yotds, or ST3s. To me though , I don't think I would give up any of those 3 for GMs. As someone noted, they are entirely too similar to Xmas coppers.

Kelsey: Hi, my name is Kelsey. How may I help you?
Me: Any info on the kobe vii gold medal shoe?
Me: http://*************.com/news/nike-zoom-kobe-vii-gold-medal-new-images/
Kelsey: I will be happy to check on that for you.
Me: That would be fantastic!
Kelsey: That product will be releasing on August 18. No phone orders.
Good news for the Kobe's.
Bad news for the KD's (she told me no online release).

why wouldn't you post the KD convo then? I mean this IS the KD thread. could have copy and pasted the info we're dying to here lol. I'm bout to chat nike myself, but haven't they been proven to be wrong on multiple occasions?

Kelsey: Hi, my name is Kelsey. How may I help you?
Me: Any info on the kobe vii gold medal shoe?
Me: http://*************.com/news/nike-zoom-kobe-vii-gold-medal-new-images/
Kelsey: I will be happy to check on that for you.
Me: That would be fantastic!
Kelsey: That product will be releasing on August 18. No phone orders.
Good news for the Kobe's.
Bad news for the KD's (she told me no online release).
Yo disregard this guy hes just a troll... Check his posts from earlier this thread.

A HoH in California confirmed they will have KD Gold Medals but they would be raffling them off along with the Jordan GMP.

(*bonus info* the GM Kobe's aren't on anyone's release list.)

Seattle HoH aren't getting the KD GMs.

Believe the information or not. That's on y'all. I called around 15 HoHs last night and only 4 confirmed the KDs and they said only by a raffle.

Believe the information or not. That's on y'all. I called around 15 HoHs last night and only 4 confirmed the KDs and they said only by a raffle.

If you're trying to be informative, then why haven't you given the names of these "California HOH's."

I know you guys are getting tired of GM pics, but I just snapped some quick pics under the sun so people can get a feel of what it looks like so they decide whether or not to cop. Enjoy!

man sometimes i hate living in ny, they never raffle anything here(except yeezy 2)

Back
Top Bottom