OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

Got to hoop in my weathermans today... Def more narrow than the 3's and slighty narrower than the 2's... Grip was mad good as I was able to make quick sudden stops... I really like the feel of this shoe.. It felt like it was molding to my feet as I was playing... For my
feet it gave good arch, toe and heel support
Did you go true to size? Or half a size up?

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

Got to hoop in my weathermans today... Def more narrow than the 3's and slighty narrower than the 2's... Grip was mad good as I was able to make quick sudden stops... I really like the feel of this shoe.. It felt like it was molding to my feet as I was playing... For my
feet it gave good arch, toe and heel support
Did you go true to size? Or half a size up?

Thanks. About to pull the trigger on a pair and I wasn't sure if these were like the Lebron 9s and I should size up. Then again, I went tts on the 3s so I don't see why these would fit that much differently.

Thanks. About to pull the trigger on a pair and I wasn't sure if these were like the Lebron 9s and I should size up. Then again, I went tts on the 3s so I don't see why these would fit that much differently.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Np.. Their def bigger than my cannons

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

COME ON BRUH 999.99 on ebay? YOU BUGGIN!!!
35736d0e6b0750c2fb35402008851030edf12397_r.gif

Sorry if this was already asked but since OKC wasn't scheduled to play on Christmas, are they going to do a Christmas shoe like last year? Idk if it would be possible to mass produce a shoe in such a short period of time but hopefully they do b/c I am interested in seeing what they do with these. Really feeling the KD4's this year more than last year's 3's

Sorry if this was already asked but since OKC wasn't scheduled to play on Christmas, are they going to do a Christmas shoe like last year? Idk if it would be possible to mass produce a shoe in such a short period of time but hopefully they do b/c I am interested in seeing what they do with these. Really feeling the KD4's this year more than last year's 3's

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

lol idc if they sell but I seen there was no SZ 13 so I'm just providing the option

lol idc if they sell but I seen there was no SZ 13 so I'm just providing the option

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Bronle somone asked are you serious about a online release?

It would not make sense to drop what, about 100 pairs nationwide, and be done with two of the most hyped colorways of the shoe?Did Ohklahoma City itself even get a shipping of these?I'm thinking they drop these both as the KD Christmas Pack...Or at least the Nerfs...If not, on to the rumored "Copper" joints

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Bronle somone asked are you serious about a online release?

It would not make sense to drop what, about 100 pairs nationwide, and be done with two of the most hyped colorways of the shoe?Did Ohklahoma City itself even get a shipping of these?I'm thinking they drop these both as the KD Christmas Pack...Or at least the Nerfs...If not, on to the rumored "Copper" joints

If no one buys for ridiculous prices, who's gonna pay them?

Y'all want KDs to be expensive if you pay the +%%$ prices.

If no one buys for ridiculous prices, who's gonna pay them?

Y'all want KDs to be expensive if you pay the +%%$ prices.

Ala Moana Hawaii HoH update, it's looking more like a Wednesday or Thursday drop according to an employee that I spoke to on the phone... Smh... I have to work...

Ala Moana Hawaii HoH update, it's looking more like a Wednesday or Thursday drop according to an employee that I spoke to on the phone... Smh... I have to work...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fatboicrack wrote:

roll.gif
TCQ Buggin out..loved that vid.
laugh.gif
999.99...buggin. Better scoop up them GR´s and be happy.So ima bout done with this weatherman and nerf stuff.Wish this thread was like the KD3 thread last year..on to the next..whats good with the rumored copper release? Does anybody got the skinny on the more GR release dates..cuz i need to cop..

and the Easters.

Back
Top Bottom