OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally my HOH told me yeah. I called again today and they told me they will not be getting them >: I had to order off of ebay. I got a 10.5 for 233 shipped. It kinda hurts being bent over like that.

i was bidding on a pair of weathermans size 11 on ebay while back but there was so much shill bidding on the listing it went up to 1800 :smh:

i hate shill bidders on ebay. never fails i find something with 0 activity and then all of a sudden tons of bids coming in and the price reaches insane levels.

Originally my HOH told me yeah. I called again today and they told me they will not be getting them
mad.gif
I had to order off of ebay. I got a 10.5 for 233 shipped. It kinda hurts being bent over like that.
U shld of waited...sometimes they be makin mistakes. If anything taught me a lesson about HoH not being accurate about their info, it was the All-Star weekend...I'll never forget that ****** day...lol, Damn, I ain't never been so pissed over missing out on some shoes

U shld of waited...sometimes they be makin mistakes. If anything taught me a lesson about HoH not being accurate about their info, it was the All-Star weekend...I'll never forget that ****** day...lol, Damn, I ain't never been so pissed over missing out on some shoes

I am pissed about it. We didn't get the USAs either. I would be shocked if they got the GMs. A dude I am pretty cool with there told me no. He will normally hold me something if I want it. It is whatever I guess. I just wanted to get a pair before Saturday. I think when everbody realizes they can't get a pair for retail they are going to skyrocket. For some strange reason I think they hit 400+ worse comes to worse I go to HOH on Saturday. Pick up a pair and sell one of them.

I am pissed about it. We didn't get the USAs either. I would be shocked if they got the GMs. A dude I am pretty cool with there told me no. He will normally hold me something if I want it. It is whatever I guess. I just wanted to get a pair before Saturday. I think when everbody realizes they can't get a pair for retail they are going to skyrocket. For some strange reason I think they hit 400+ worse comes to worse I go to HOH on Saturday. Pick up a pair and sell one of them.
Do what you gotta do, man...If you have to buy a pair for trade bait, do so...But, something tells me call them tomorrow or Wednesday cuz that's when most stores get their shipments in...then, if they don't have em' than that's that...

^ try impossible ppl who know the ppl who work for ndc get the link early

Do what you gotta do, man...If you have to buy a pair for trade bait, do so...But, something tells me call them tomorrow or Wednesday cuz that's when most stores get their shipments in...then, if they don't have em' than that's that...
Nah man, I work at finishline and I have friends who work for Footlocker, Footaction etc. And the store usually gets their shipments in a month before release date. Don't believe most of the **** the employees tell you! Their either trying to cut the lineup down or score them a pair. I know how it goes down. :smokin

Nah man, I work at finishline and I have friends who work for Footlocker, Footaction etc. And the store usually gets their shipments in a month before release date. Don't believe most of the **** the employees tell you! Their either trying to cut the lineup down or score them a pair. I know how it goes down. :smokin

If only employee's were honest these days. Can't trust nobody :nerd:

It's common knowledge by now, that the twitter link is slower than the site update itself...
That's a fact...I hit the link 5x's before it actually went to the page on the release of the "Red Eagle"...and like I said before, I was just testing it out to see how this twitter link ish wrks

Any Dallas/Houston heads? I'm in Austin and I need a shot at the KDs or Lebrons this weekend. I'm contemplating making the drive out there.

damn, just got these bad boys in...one less to worry about this Saturday with all the gold medal craziness >D

3d2cb09e04c811e28ac522000a1d0104_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom