OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Thinking of letting my galaxys go, just don't want to regret it later.
Any particular reason? I understand if its because there's certain bills to pay or something. Simply getting tired of em, I wouldn't do it. We won't know if they'll ever come out again. 

I'm new to collecting KD's. I missed out on so many of these. Love the uniqueness of the shoe. Any known sites for getting previously released versions?

yeah, i've been checking ebay. got outbid for a pair of scoring titles for 194 shipped. cheapest i've seen. anyone order from kicks-crew?

Finally got em...

Couple USA's and I'm on to the V

Mache custom of What the KD is at 2550$ right now on ebay :lol:

Very dope shoe, but 2550$! Come on people :smh:

The bids actually look legit. If you look at his feedback someone left positive feedback for a Lebron 9 "Nerf" custom that went for $4,050.

Last edited:
theres a chance that wale bought that custom, i dont feel sorry for him lol, its most likely not a poor person who spent their last penny on them

theres a chance that wale bought that custom, i dont feel sorry for him lol, its most likely not a poor person who spent their last penny on them
Exactly... if your dropppin 3 stacks on a pair of shoes your not hurting for anything. Unless your really really stupid.

Exactly... if your dropppin 3 stacks on a pair of shoes your not hurting for anything. Unless your really really stupid.

That could be true. And true, if theyre buying it theyre obviously not tight on cash. But i'm saying that fact its a custom, completes makes no sense why it should go for $3000+... Go buy Mags with that money, thats a collectible piece of history/art. But custom kicks someone made? :smh: To me it just doesnt make sense for anyone..

That could be true. And true, if theyre buying it theyre obviously not tight on cash. But i'm saying that fact its a custom, completes makes no sense why it should go for $3000+... Go buy Mags with that money, thats a collectible piece of history/art. But custom kicks someone made? :smh: To me it just doesnt make sense for anyone..

Or just buy anything else.

Even If I was that rich, I would prefer put 3000-4000$ on a trip to asia or some **** like that.

After a certain amount of money for shoes, it's just too much for a pair of sneakers.

yeah i see where your coming from docsteve but after you get a certain amount of money (most people anyways) u begin to do stupid **** with it, like spend 3 racks on custom kicks. Not saying u would do something like that but many niketalkers would if they had enough money to burn

Last edited:
yeah i see where your coming from docsteve but after you get a certain amount of money (most people anyways) u begin to do stupid **** with it, like spend 3 racks on custom kicks. Not saying u would do something like that but many niketalkers would if they had enough money to burn
I agree with you... the addiction gets a hold of some people and they will blow serious money on a shoe they can't live without. Crazy world we live in LOL.

I have ZERO pair of KD IV's but have been enjoying these past few releases. Anybody selling any sz 11.5?

Customs aint made by Nike meaning Custom = FAKES, so if fakes aint permitted why the hell are customs even being purchased for any type of rediculous price??? SMFH to Customs B-grades and FAKES.....

how are customs fakes? painting my shoes a different color doesn't automatically change the nike factory they were made in.

Back
Top Bottom