OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn.

Thanks for the help everyone. Guess I have to consider a 13 and no way to 11.5.

I'm a 10 in J's, a 10.5 in these. I have 2 pairs that are an 11 (N7, YOTD), but like the fit of the 10.5 better. The problem isn't the length with these (the 11's are very long on me, and still have room in the 10.5), it's the width. IMO the 11's did nothing for me in width as they fit the same as the 10.5, just longer. So again in my case sizing up did absolutely nothing it's a narrow shoe, and I have narrow feet. If you have a wide foot you should stay away from this shoe altogether. As great as it looks on foot, it's not very comfortable. Just my .02.

Last edited:
I'm a 10 in J's, a 10.5 in these. I have 2 pairs that are an 11 (N7, YOTD), but like the fit of the 10.5 better. The problem isn't the length with these (the 11's are very long on me, and still have room in the 10.5), it's the width. IMO the 11's did nothing for me in width as they fit the same as the 10.5, just longer. So again in my case sizing up did absolutely nothing it's a narrow shoe, and I have narrow feet. If you have a wide foot you should stay away from this shoe altogether. As great as it looks on foot, it's not very comfortable. Just my .02.
I agree.

I am a 10 in all Jordan's and have very wide feet.

I definitely think the shoes run narrow but nowhere near as small,tight and narrow as the Lebron 9's.This shoe is true to size length wise imo.Its a long *** shoe and the narrowness is what you have to go up .5 in.

I have 3 Size 11's and they fit fine to me width wise but they are little to long in the toe area but less than .5 to long..The width is not really a problem at all when loosened a little.I might get a 10.5 to see how it fits but like srt said the width doesn't change up much even if you go up a whole size.

I personally think if my wide feet can make it and feel fine then anybody can.

I will say that I haven't worn the shoes more than trying them on and walking around the room for a few seconds tho

Last edited:
I agree with both of you. Wide foot people well it seems only my right foot is wide lol. I have these in a 10 and they rub usually wear 9.5 could proably fit fine in a 10.5

9/14/11 to 12/02/11
9/14 to 12/02 also on mine.
appreciate it. There's a pair I ran into, they were given to the seller as a gift & he "doesn't know the history" of them 
nerd.gif
... I've requested more pics, seems slightly sketch tho...

Easiest way to spot fake Galaxies: the KD on the heel is stitched on the real ones, it's a plastic material on the fakes. Also the inner label needs to be on the side, not the tongue. And of course the real ones have the 3M strap/laces and the sole glows in the dark.

Easiest way to spot fake Galaxies: the KD on the heel is stitched on the real ones, it's a plastic material on the fakes. Also the inner label needs to be on the side, not the tongue. And of course the real ones have the 3M strap/laces and the sole glows in the dark.

This man speaks the truth. Also the soles look completely different (they're straight blue on the fakes, the real ones are more translucent).

This man speaks the truth. Also the soles look completely different (they're straight blue on the fakes, the real ones are more translucent).
Yea they're definitely fakes, the misdole is dull black with white specks, oh well...the hunt continues.

I definitely agree that it's a great collectors item.I just don't think they are very durable and can be worn like that.I saw so many pairs that were already creased or had problems without even being worn.That's the perfect shoe to frame,have 10 years from now or something like that..I'm good on them tho and will never ever regret the trade.

Got a couple more kicks in today.

Nice pickups.

HELP!!!!!! DO ONLY THE KD IV GALAXY'S HAVE A STICHED "KD" ON BACK OF SHOE OR DO ALL DO?

Get pictures of the inner label, the box (if available), the underside of the strap, etc.

I've seen pictures of fakes that the underside of the strap doesn't say ADAPTIVEFIT like it should, so that's a giveaway.  The Galaxies are really easy to spot fakes because of the stitching on the heel and also the 3M and GITD sole.. other colorways will not be as easy to tell at first glance, but if you have some detailed pics it shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom