OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

hey guys i don't do this ever, and sorry for the request, but i've been searching for a very long time. anyone know where i can get a pair of the kd iv xmas in a size 12.5? did they even release in that size? would take a 12 as well. if anyone knows of someone with a pair thats (hopefully) DS or in real good condition please please please let me know. many thanks

Yeah Gold Medals, I did have the Christmas Day pair also but with the bronze pair being the first colourway I bought I decided to wear them... But on my first time lacing them up the top eyelit / shoe lace split through so sent them back to nike and made a ID pair with the refund. Wish I picked another pair up now for collection.

Yeah Gold Medals, I did have the Christmas Day pair also but with the bronze pair being the first colourway I bought I decided to wear them... But on my first time lacing them up the top eyelit / shoe lace split through so sent them back to nike and made a ID pair with the refund. Wish I picked another pair up now for collection.

:x yah i heard not so great things about the quality. which makes buying a used pair for double retail plus... i just cant do it. which is why i dont own the christmas pair yet

I'm still trying to find a year of the dragon pair. They are probably the greatest KD of all in my opinion

Are these still better then VI? for ball purposes

Depends. Some people swear by the IVs. Others can't stand them. Aesthetically, I don't think there's much argument that this is a dope looking shoe, but I think there's plenty to be desire performance-wise. That's just my opinion. You'll have to test a pair for yourself to know for sure though.

definitely, i there's any time to start getting what you want its now or at least very soon, or they'll be gone in no time. :nerd:

smh i want to shoot myself for not hopping on more pairs of th IV when they first dropped. i just thought people would be so into your recent Jordan overload, Lebron overload, kobe overload, new foam crap, etc.

and now the KD line is semi-booming. slept hard on the IV, wont happen on the VIs. The Vs were ultra wack imo.

Last edited:
smh i want to shoot myself for not hopping on more pairs of th IV when they first dropped. i just thought people would be so into your recent Jordan overload, Lebron overload, kobe overload, new foam crap, etc.

and now the KD line is semi-booming. slept hard on the IV, wont happen on the VIs. The Vs were ultra wack imo.

Leo started smoking some heavy stuff after the Kd IV money came in, the V's and VI's are both wack.

But yeah i slept hard on them too when they dropped. Regret it ever since

Some dude just offered me 275 for my GMs...damb. I don't like selling shoes I planned on keeping, but that's hard to pass up.

How's the sizing for the KD IVs? I'm hearing it runs pretty small. Is everyone sizing up .5? How is it compared the KD 6s fit wise? Sorry to beat a dead horse here with this question, never purchased a pair of KD 4s and may be looking into some now. 

Back
Top Bottom