OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Originally Posted by BronLe

You aren't gonna see those shoes until February.

WTH?!
I'm taking it you are unaware that Deadstock Shoes takes forever and a day to ship shoes. I think they put what they are SUPPOSED to be getting a shipment of up for sale, before they actually get it in stock. It's a legit site, but I hope you weren't expecting the shoes ASAP.

Yeah I know its all good, I am in no rush when ever they come so be it.  I have had good and bad with them I just take it like a nice surprise when they show up.

Riverside HOH is doing tickets tonight. I have no shot considering you need to camp at the store all day everyday with that ticket until release day. Basically impossible for those who work 9-5 M-F

Riverside HOH is doing tickets tonight. I have no shot considering you need to camp at the store all day everyday with that ticket until release day. Basically impossible for those who work 9-5 M-F

Even though this campout movements is 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 i'm not  surprised that KD shoes blew up good line +  Great player who turn OKC to a real legit team
weatherman are  
grin.gif
 not a fan at all there been better imo  like the KD 2 all star ,  creamsicles n other's   hands down 

Nerfs are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 but it's looking like i won't get them all good tho nike are crazy for this one 
laugh.gif

Even though this campout movements is 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 i'm not  surprised that KD shoes blew up good line +  Great player who turn OKC to a real legit team
weatherman are  
grin.gif
 not a fan at all there been better imo  like the KD 2 all star ,  creamsicles n other's   hands down 

Nerfs are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 but it's looking like i won't get them all good tho nike are crazy for this one 
laugh.gif

I never got the Creamsicle's because the NT'er that used to do HOH runs and helped me out no longer did them. I also for some reason didn't pull the trigger on the China KD2's when I saw them on eBay because I thought (I don't remember why) they were going to be releasing stateside and more widely available. But a lot of KD2's never saw the light of day. The one's from the H.O.R.S.E. game during All-Star weekend, a bunch of nice P.E.'s with the speckled midsoles, the light grey ones with the orange midsole/outsole, and the VELVET HOOP's.

Anything that isn't a GR is hard for me to get up here to Canada. I can't even get the Durant's locally where I live. None of my KD's were bought locally. From the 2's to the 4's. Nerf's are pretty much a wrap for me. All I ask of Nike is that they atleast GR the YOTD's.

I never got the Creamsicle's because the NT'er that used to do HOH runs and helped me out no longer did them. I also for some reason didn't pull the trigger on the China KD2's when I saw them on eBay because I thought (I don't remember why) they were going to be releasing stateside and more widely available. But a lot of KD2's never saw the light of day. The one's from the H.O.R.S.E. game during All-Star weekend, a bunch of nice P.E.'s with the speckled midsoles, the light grey ones with the orange midsole/outsole, and the VELVET HOOP's.

Anything that isn't a GR is hard for me to get up here to Canada. I can't even get the Durant's locally where I live. None of my KD's were bought locally. From the 2's to the 4's. Nerf's are pretty much a wrap for me. All I ask of Nike is that they atleast GR the YOTD's.

Yeah I agree, KD 2s had way more fresh colorways that didn't release. Im not hating on the weatherman or nerfs but I just don't understand how the creamsicles sat a bit and these are reselling for 400-500$ That is super stupid.

Lurkers do mess the game up tho. I mean im all for making a hustle but why risk the shoe game in doing so. So many people want these shoes but actually work.

Oh and camping out? Im good man, camped out for Space Jams and that was beyond crazy people burning the mall and people getting stabbed, and Riots.

Yeah I agree, KD 2s had way more fresh colorways that didn't release. Im not hating on the weatherman or nerfs but I just don't understand how the creamsicles sat a bit and these are reselling for 400-500$ That is super stupid.

Lurkers do mess the game up tho. I mean im all for making a hustle but why risk the shoe game in doing so. So many people want these shoes but actually work.

Oh and camping out? Im good man, camped out for Space Jams and that was beyond crazy people burning the mall and people getting stabbed, and Riots.

i never seen a sneaker that had no hype now have alot of hype out of no where good job folks im glad the hype wasnt there when the creamsicle's drop

i never seen a sneaker that had no hype now have alot of hype out of no where good job folks im glad the hype wasnt there when the creamsicle's drop

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Not sure where you got that outrageous number but I can get a pair right now for $200 size 9. DS.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Not sure where you got that outrageous number but I can get a pair right now for $200 size 9. DS.

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.

Back
Top Bottom