OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn i copped all the limited kds last year. I guess the kd brand finally blew up thanks to this hype this year.Will try again Monday morning

Damn i copped all the limited kds last year. I guess the kd brand finally blew up thanks to this hype this year.Will try again Monday morning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening
30t6p3b.gif
I hope the true KD heads were able to get their pairs

I'm saying. It's ridiculous, man. Hype truly kills. I went to my local HOH on Thursday and the Christmas KD3's are still there on sale for $79.99.
30t6p3b.gif
at northline? lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Crazy how these sat last year and now they're an instant sell out. The hype is sickening
30t6p3b.gif
I hope the true KD heads were able to get their pairs

I'm saying. It's ridiculous, man. Hype truly kills. I went to my local HOH on Thursday and the Christmas KD3's are still there on sale for $79.99.
30t6p3b.gif
at northline? lol

Wow, I don't know what to think here. Nike really got a lot of people on these IMO. Coppers/Christmas would have been an easy pass for most people IMO before Nike pulled all this limited release business with the WM's and Nerfs, built up so much hype that now most people think they have to have every somewhat limited Durant....To each their own I guess, I just know I'm not going to buy an ugly shoe just because the one that came before it was a hit.

Wow, I don't know what to think here. Nike really got a lot of people on these IMO. Coppers/Christmas would have been an easy pass for most people IMO before Nike pulled all this limited release business with the WM's and Nerfs, built up so much hype that now most people think they have to have every somewhat limited Durant....To each their own I guess, I just know I'm not going to buy an ugly shoe just because the one that came before it was a hit.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

exactly. i liked the coppers but Christmas 3s > Christmas 4s imo

Originally Posted by Wyse23

exactly. i liked the coppers but Christmas 3s > Christmas 4s imo

Nerfs ,weathermans ,and now people having trouble with the Christmas joints. KD's are becoming the grails of the year

Nerfs ,weathermans ,and now people having trouble with the Christmas joints. KD's are becoming the grails of the year

nwtiger - Yeah, Northline. Are you going for the Coppers? Let me know what time you're going out there, if you are. I'm trying to get the Kobes.

nwtiger - Yeah, Northline. Are you going for the Coppers? Let me know what time you're going out there, if you are. I'm trying to get the Kobes.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Notice you only talk about the limited shoes produced in small quantities..GR Colorways are not sellin out..nor are they becomin anyone's grails..

Why are they grails anyhow?

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Notice you only talk about the limited shoes produced in small quantities..GR Colorways are not sellin out..nor are they becomin anyone's grails..

Why are they grails anyhow?

nah man i think im gonna pass on them dude...i just cant do the whole camping issh again..its not for me..and i really wanted the kobes.. i found a steal on a pair of china bron 4s so im going for those lol

nah man i think im gonna pass on them dude...i just cant do the whole camping issh again..its not for me..and i really wanted the kobes.. i found a steal on a pair of china bron 4s so im going for those lol

had noooooo idea all this chaos was happening as i was openly my gift with my fam, wow hope all the KD heads copped with ease i'll be waking up early tomor to go to NT....hopefully there arent too many cats out there!!

had noooooo idea all this chaos was happening as i was openly my gift with my fam, wow hope all the KD heads copped with ease i'll be waking up early tomor to go to NT....hopefully there arent too many cats out there!!

Is finishline gon get them? Or they only got them online cuz i was like 20 minutes too late to get them in my size smh. I jus want one pair of a 10.5 or 11

Is finishline gon get them? Or they only got them online cuz i was like 20 minutes too late to get them in my size smh. I jus want one pair of a 10.5 or 11

Going early to pick up my Christmas pairs. Im pretty sure there will be some left over since KD's havent taken off where Im at. Although they have sold more than half on pre orders.

Ppl are forgetting that the Thunder made it to the Western Finals last year and KD killed it in the playoffs. As an older member I can attribute the bigger sales to the younger crowd that probably looks up to KD the same way I woulda looked at AI or a young Kobe or Vince Carter. Of course the hype of the previous releases has helped but I don;t think you can attribute the sudden popularity completely to Nike. And lets not forget the lockout summer games highlight tapes KD was regularly seen in. This guy is a stud and hes well liked by the kids and they should like him. He seem like a humble and responsible young athlete. The shoe itself looks great. The first GR colorway isn't the greatest but the brighter colors work well on this shoe. Personally I love the strap on shoe....it really sets it off right IMO

Happy Holidays NT

Going early to pick up my Christmas pairs. Im pretty sure there will be some left over since KD's havent taken off where Im at. Although they have sold more than half on pre orders.

Ppl are forgetting that the Thunder made it to the Western Finals last year and KD killed it in the playoffs. As an older member I can attribute the bigger sales to the younger crowd that probably looks up to KD the same way I woulda looked at AI or a young Kobe or Vince Carter. Of course the hype of the previous releases has helped but I don;t think you can attribute the sudden popularity completely to Nike. And lets not forget the lockout summer games highlight tapes KD was regularly seen in. This guy is a stud and hes well liked by the kids and they should like him. He seem like a humble and responsible young athlete. The shoe itself looks great. The first GR colorway isn't the greatest but the brighter colors work well on this shoe. Personally I love the strap on shoe....it really sets it off right IMO

Happy Holidays NT

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

what time do the HOH here in Chicago open tommorow? Im trying to get the coppers since NDC jagged

I know NT opens regular time 10:00, thats where im guna be at

Back
Top Bottom