OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles
i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

Damn I think I want the Christmas pair now after convincing myself I didn't need them!

BTW, after seeing that pic above you could put one of the WM laces in the other shoe on the Xmas pair and have them just like KD was rocking them against the Magic.

Damn I think I want the Christmas pair now after convincing myself I didn't need them!

BTW, after seeing that pic above you could put one of the WM laces in the other shoe on the Xmas pair and have them just like KD was rocking them against the Magic.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles
i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol

laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol

Got my pair from Nike Santa Monica in the morning...One of the last ones called so I didn't get my size but I lucked out that I got any shoes at all. Most of the line were waiting in line for the Kobes and once they heard that they sold out at least 15 people left.

Got my pair from Nike Santa Monica in the morning...One of the last ones called so I didn't get my size but I lucked out that I got any shoes at all. Most of the line were waiting in line for the Kobes and once they heard that they sold out at least 15 people left.

eac422065e5958ce60c1fbfed7ea80ab.jpg

As nice as KD's shoes are this season I just don't think the man himself can do them justice with those size 18s!

eac422065e5958ce60c1fbfed7ea80ab.jpg

As nice as KD's shoes are this season I just don't think the man himself can do them justice with those size 18s!

laugh.gif

Bro, what time did you hit up HOH? Since you were 77th in line I imagine you got their at 6 am.
I walked in at 8:15 am and got lucky and purchased a pair of size 13's. No line at that point, was going to return a hoodie. Heard their stock guy had a box of KD4's he forgot about 
so there were some pairs available at that time. No Brons or Kobes left though.  

laugh.gif

Bro, what time did you hit up HOH? Since you were 77th in line I imagine you got their at 6 am.
I walked in at 8:15 am and got lucky and purchased a pair of size 13's. No line at that point, was going to return a hoodie. Heard their stock guy had a box of KD4's he forgot about 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

laugh.gif

Na i actually got there around 4am n there wasn't a line but there was a whole lot of cars n i didnt realize they made a list til like 5:30 lol. So i prolly coulda been like in 40 or 50s. I heard sum ppl camped out there n aint even kno about the list n they ended up behind me smh. They gotta announce dat stuff better cuz they did dat list wit the weathermans as well n i never even signed it cuz i aint kno smh

Originally Posted by NikeRider

laugh.gif

Na i actually got there around 4am n there wasn't a line but there was a whole lot of cars n i didnt realize they made a list til like 5:30 lol. So i prolly coulda been like in 40 or 50s. I heard sum ppl camped out there n aint even kno about the list n they ended up behind me smh. They gotta announce dat stuff better cuz they did dat list wit the weathermans as well n i never even signed it cuz i aint kno smh

Back
Top Bottom