OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles
i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol
yea that was me!!!.......and yea i got my size!!!!

the mint candys look pretty dope but its kinda hard to tell what they really look like with the lighting

the mint candys look pretty dope but its kinda hard to tell what they really look like with the lighting

walked into my local finishline and the coppers were sitting. had to get them for $100 out the door
edit: friend called me to let me know they were there, wouldn't of had them if not 

walked into my local finishline and the coppers were sitting. had to get them for $100 out the door
edit: friend called me to let me know they were there, wouldn't of had them if not 

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

you're welcome 
grin.gif
 luckily my bro saw the coppers at our local finishline, got my size 11
pimp.gif
the dude told him only 20 finishlines had the coppers, detailed pics will be posted soon.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

you're welcome 
grin.gif
 luckily my bro saw the coppers at our local finishline, got my size 11
pimp.gif
the dude told him only 20 finishlines had the coppers, detailed pics will be posted soon.

PM'd sho3tym...
here they are, the color is beautiful in person 
pimp.gif
 sorry for the bad lighting, i can post better pictures tomorrow during the day time.

PM'd sho3tym...
here they are, the color is beautiful in person 
pimp.gif
 sorry for the bad lighting, i can post better pictures tomorrow during the day time.

Back
Top Bottom