OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Still want nerds
frown.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

So will we see any Olympic KD's for the 2012 games?
Probably, I'm sure Nike already has some Olympic colorways up their sleeve for all the signature and other basketball shoes.

Originally Posted by snuks5

So will we see any Olympic KD's for the 2012 games?
Probably, I'm sure Nike already has some Olympic colorways up their sleeve for all the signature and other basketball shoes.

Gonna be hard to stay away from those "orioles" even with the grey.  The Easters are a "possible".  It seems as if the YOTD will go quickly- possibly quicker than the XMAS colorway.  For my money, its 5x as nice as Xmas, and probably even better than Weatherman and Nerf.   I think the real sleeper of the bunch is that grey/silver with yellow.  That may be even nicer than any GR from last year. Interested to see what is done with Texas and Montrose Christian as well ( think those are the Black and Greens?)

Gonna be hard to stay away from those "orioles" even with the grey.  The Easters are a "possible".  It seems as if the YOTD will go quickly- possibly quicker than the XMAS colorway.  For my money, its 5x as nice as Xmas, and probably even better than Weatherman and Nerf.   I think the real sleeper of the bunch is that grey/silver with yellow.  That may be even nicer than any GR from last year. Interested to see what is done with Texas and Montrose Christian as well ( think those are the Black and Greens?)

^I'd lose it if they finally released a Montrose Christian, they have been wearing JB.

I'm sure olympics will turn out well.

Sign me up for just about all of them...

^I'd lose it if they finally released a Montrose Christian, they have been wearing JB.

I'm sure olympics will turn out well.

Sign me up for just about all of them...

I read on a blog that the theme of the All-Star Week is Galaxy/Space, so im looking forward to KD and Kobe Sig with this theme Incorporated.
Already impressed by Lebron 9s, cant wait to see what Nike got up their sleeve!!!

I read on a blog that the theme of the All-Star Week is Galaxy/Space, so im looking forward to KD and Kobe Sig with this theme Incorporated.
Already impressed by Lebron 9s, cant wait to see what Nike got up their sleeve!!!

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

so no word of when the YOTD will release?
According to a Nike rep I spoke with a few pages back..she sees maybe January..no later than February..but she wasn't too sure..

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

so no word of when the YOTD will release?
According to a Nike rep I spoke with a few pages back..she sees maybe January..no later than February..but she wasn't too sure..

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wonder what color it's gonna be, the Brons are orange

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wonder what color it's gonna be, the Brons are orange

is $600 for a worn once Nerf sound good, doesnt include hoop or ball but box is included. thanks for the help guys

is $600 for a worn once Nerf sound good, doesnt include hoop or ball but box is included. thanks for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom