OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Call me nuts, but the more I see that Black/orange pair, the more I begin to like it even more than the YOTD.  I mean, the subtle details and all are great, but strictly from a color blocking standpoint, those black/orange are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bron 9s are better than expected, kobe 7s are fine, but out of all the current player sigs, the KD4s are gonna be hardest for me to refrain from coppin' multiples.

Call me crazy....Aways are the best cw so far...

Call me nuts, but the more I see that Black/orange pair, the more I begin to like it even more than the YOTD.  I mean, the subtle details and all are great, but strictly from a color blocking standpoint, those black/orange are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bron 9s are better than expected, kobe 7s are fine, but out of all the current player sigs, the KD4s are gonna be hardest for me to refrain from coppin' multiples.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think so too! Well the Weathermans have grown on me slowly but my intial reaction was Aways >>>>>>>>

and WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Dragon scales.... Kicks-Crew has actually been communicating very well with me via e-mail, despite what looks like negligence on their Facebook, and said they're shipping in a few days

Originally Posted by sho3tym

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think so too! Well the Weathermans have grown on me slowly but my intial reaction was Aways >>>>>>>>

and WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Dragon scales.... Kicks-Crew has actually been communicating very well with me via e-mail, despite what looks like negligence on their Facebook, and said they're shipping in a few days

yesss! Copper Durant shirts came in from NT Chi and Coppers came in from eBay today! Perfect timing.. + I got a bonus All-Star KD2's

yesss! Copper Durant shirts came in from NT Chi and Coppers came in from eBay today! Perfect timing.. + I got a bonus All-Star KD2's

so excited that the homes came out, can't wait to cop. then waiting for the navy/orange, silver's and easter's to drop

so excited that the homes came out, can't wait to cop. then waiting for the navy/orange, silver's and easter's to drop

Back
Top Bottom