OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^I like the orange laces better, but it's obvious that a lace swap definitely sets this shoe off. Hope it comes with two pairs like the Coppers.
EDIT: Black with 3M would be
pimp.gif

^I like the orange laces better, but it's obvious that a lace swap definitely sets this shoe off. Hope it comes with two pairs like the Coppers.
EDIT: Black with 3M would be
pimp.gif

From what I can see it looks like these are gonna follow suit like the other Big Bang/All Star shoes and have galaxy graphics in the sock liner.

From what I can see it looks like these are gonna follow suit like the other Big Bang/All Star shoes and have galaxy graphics in the sock liner.

IMO they shouldve used more orange on the upper like the big bangs...oh well, guess it means more ID's for me

PS'd...

IMO they shouldve used more orange on the upper like the big bangs...oh well, guess it means more ID's for me

PS'd...

All Stars are interesting

Can't wait to see the Nike iD option

Im interested in the BHM

All Stars are interesting

Can't wait to see the Nike iD option

Im interested in the BHM

Originally Posted by drewsone

I can see it slightly from that angle.

Should've done an orange outsole instead of clear.

Originally Posted by drewsone

I can see it slightly from that angle.

Should've done an orange outsole instead of clear.

Back
Top Bottom