OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I'm on the fence on the BHM's . I want them, then I don't want them. I just want something to ball in.

why not cop one of the GR to ball in? plenty of clean CWs... 

just found out the finishline at my local, crappy little mall had the YOTD's... only a size 8 left at this point.

just found out the finishline at my local, crappy little mall had the YOTD's... only a size 8 left at this point.

These look even better in person. I'd say the comfort isn't as good as the III though. I can't even feel the zoom bag in these.

These look even better in person. I'd say the comfort isn't as good as the III though. I can't even feel the zoom bag in these.

Originally Posted by jst628

missed again...

Which one?

missed again...

Which one?

FINALLY IN MY SIZE, next up BHM!!! keep'em coming KD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

missed again...

Which one?

you and me both Brandon. guess im stuck at the comp tonight 
frown.gif

missed again...

Which one?

you and me both Brandon. guess im stuck at the comp tonight 
frown.gif

Hopefully this is an easy cop on NDC tonight. All of my victories have been flawless on NDC so I think I'm quick enough to do this. I didn't try for the Doernbecher 4's though so maybe I haven't had a true test of the trigger finger 
laugh.gif

Hopefully this is an easy cop on NDC tonight. All of my victories have been flawless on NDC so I think I'm quick enough to do this. I didn't try for the Doernbecher 4's though so maybe I haven't had a true test of the trigger finger 
laugh.gif

I really hoping I can cop tonight the YOTD off of NDC with not problem...Girlfriend gave me a $50 gift card to NDC just to buy the KD IV YOTD #SWAG...Good Luck everyone

I really hoping I can cop tonight the YOTD off of NDC with not problem...Girlfriend gave me a $50 gift card to NDC just to buy the KD IV YOTD #SWAG...Good Luck everyone

Was at the mall with the wife happened into champs. Was able to grab my size and my boy size. Really nice shoe in person

Was at the mall with the wife happened into champs. Was able to grab my size and my boy size. Really nice shoe in person

missed again...

Which one?

southridge again, i heard Mayfair Champs is possibly getting them today, give them a call.

missed again...

Which one?

southridge again, i heard Mayfair Champs is possibly getting them today, give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom