OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

NIKE may have just lost a customer

Dont kid your self buddy. You'll be back on NDC before the end of this month
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

if THIS release sold out this fast imagine:

bhm
galaxy/allstar
cement IV's
bred IV's
olympic VI
yeezy 2's
etc.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

if THIS release sold out this fast imagine:

bhm
galaxy/allstar
cement IV's
bred IV's
olympic VI
yeezy 2's
etc.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

robbed.  ndc made me re-enter my login info.... I checked that *!! 5 minutes before release too!
This right here. On top of that nike.com was glitching on me. Kept linking me to blank pages when I was clicking on 'Cart' saying 'page not found, you might have to log in for this' or something of that sort.

My record is still flawless in my eyes 
laugh.gif
. Onto to red foams tomorrow night and BHM KD's next week.

I went 3 for 5 on NDC last year...but as of now I'm 1 for 1 and i can't believe I got a 13.5 this time

For the people that missed I feel your pain but don't be in a rush to buy from a reseller be patient and they will come to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

robbed.  ndc made me re-enter my login info.... I checked that *!! 5 minutes before release too!
This right here. On top of that nike.com was glitching on me. Kept linking me to blank pages when I was clicking on 'Cart' saying 'page not found, you might have to log in for this' or something of that sort.

My record is still flawless in my eyes 
laugh.gif
. Onto to red foams tomorrow night and BHM KD's next week.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

roll.gif

lol you right... but i am very upset. im headed to NikeID now

I went 3 for 5 on NDC last year...but as of now I'm 1 for 1 and i can't believe I got a 13.5 this time

For the people that missed I feel your pain but don't be in a rush to buy from a reseller be patient and they will come to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

roll.gif

lol you right... but i am very upset. im headed to NikeID now

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

lg473679007.jpg

I'm sorry, but these are straight piff. 
galaxy's do that but better. i feel you, tho.

lol @ all the salt in this thread. Go ahead and pay over retail for a $95 sneaker to a reseller if ya'll want.

lol @ all the salt in this thread. Go ahead and pay over retail for a $95 sneaker to a reseller if ya'll want.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

lg473679007.jpg

I'm sorry, but these are straight piff. 
galaxy's do that but better. i feel you, tho.

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )

Originally Posted by supdoode

Mad salty. Oh well. This was going to be my first KD. Might have gotten me hooked to buy more cw's. Now I save money? lol, way to look at the bright side

word.
oh, well on to the next one.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Mad salty. Oh well. This was going to be my first KD. Might have gotten me hooked to buy more cw's. Now I save money? lol, way to look at the bright side

word.
oh, well on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom