OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got em @ champs now on 2 the bhm n possibly the asg
Congrats 2 those who was able 2 cop
Condolences 2 those who tried 2 cop n struckout

tempted to put in an order and have it fail. in hopes they give me a gift card like they did w/ the concords...

Seems like the YOTDs were pretty spread out this time around. Retailers getting more pairs but Nike itself having less stock.

Seems like the YOTDs were pretty spread out this time around. Retailers getting more pairs but Nike itself having less stock.

tempted to put in an order and have it fail. in hopes they give me a gift card like they did w/ the concords...

I have done TOO many good deeds to not get these shoes man!
laugh.gif

lol who tweeted this?...

AustinTaughtYou Austin
I still dont understand how dirt cheap and impossible to get relate to each other @KDTrey5 @nikestore

Originally Posted by Jrunk

Condolences? Lol. You acting like somebody died my man. A lot of us missed out on kicks but to those who really want them and can wait. When the hype dies down. They will go down in price and there's always niketowns and other stores that will release em tomorrow.

lol who tweeted this?...

AustinTaughtYou Austin
I still dont understand how dirt cheap and impossible to get relate to each other @KDTrey5 @nikestore

Condolences? Lol. You acting like somebody died my man. A lot of us missed out on kicks but to those who really want them and can wait. When the hype dies down. They will go down in price and there's always niketowns and other stores that will release em tomorrow.

my hopes for the YOTD died on NDC... please make donations of YOTD in sz 12 to  Philadelphia PA 19130.

my hopes for the YOTD died on NDC... please make donations of YOTD in sz 12 to  Philadelphia PA 19130.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

lol who tweeted this?...

AustinTaughtYou Austin

laugh.gif
I'd like to see their response. Knowing Nike, the next KD will be more expensive with more quantity.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

lol who tweeted this?...

AustinTaughtYou Austin

laugh.gif
I'd like to see their response. Knowing Nike, the next KD will be more expensive with more quantity.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom