OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm not one to jock, but after watching that video, KD has to be the most down to earth superstar ever

I'm not one to jock, but after watching that video, KD has to be the most down to earth superstar ever

Weathermans probably have to do with the fact last week or the week before we literally had multiple earthquakes (5.7) and tornadoes on consecutive days

Weathermans probably have to do with the fact last week or the week before we literally had multiple earthquakes (5.7) and tornadoes on consecutive days

KDIV Aways..

Gauranteed pick-ups for me..along with the Greys,Blackouts,Easters..still waiting on a X-Mas color and a All-Star color. Nerfs i heard are gonna be really limited..and the YOTD will be too..maybe an Asia exclusive..or like the LeBron Chinas.

KDIV Aways..

Gauranteed pick-ups for me..along with the Greys,Blackouts,Easters..still waiting on a X-Mas color and a All-Star color. Nerfs i heard are gonna be really limited..and the YOTD will be too..maybe an Asia exclusive..or like the LeBron Chinas.

They need to put these out already!  Man, I mean how many Lebron 9 CWs already and no KD4 yet.... 
tired.gif
  I will almost guarantee that this year's model moves better and faster than all three of the previous ones combined.  People will not be able to overlook the combination of style, color, function, and affordability for this shoe.

They need to put these out already!  Man, I mean how many Lebron 9 CWs already and no KD4 yet.... 
tired.gif
  I will almost guarantee that this year's model moves better and faster than all three of the previous ones combined.  People will not be able to overlook the combination of style, color, function, and affordability for this shoe.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn the aways look sexy as hell in those pics. Top 3 colorway easily.

Word.  I like them more than the KD III Away.  I will definitely have these.  Orange laces in mines though. 
pimp.gif

Got these on my radar...

2caaus.jpg

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn the aways look sexy as hell in those pics. Top 3 colorway easily.

Word.  I like them more than the KD III Away.  I will definitely have these.  Orange laces in mines though. 
pimp.gif

Got these on my radar...

2caaus.jpg

anybody know what leo chang is wearing here? i'm guessing it has to be a KD... also anyone notice those purple/infared shoes the guy next to KD is wearing in the video about the IV's?

25i12it.png

anybody know what leo chang is wearing here? i'm guessing it has to be a KD... also anyone notice those purple/infared shoes the guy next to KD is wearing in the video about the IV's?

25i12it.png

Back
Top Bottom