OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by AirJason

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)
Herman Cain just looked deep into my soul.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by AirJason

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)
Herman Cain just looked deep into my soul.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Finally the Gold Club membership comes through. Eastbay is back on my good side...for now. Lol.

This is how it should be going forward, perks like this make the membership worth having.

x2 

Thx to Eastbay for that email blast. Got it on my Iphone @ 4:30 pm while driving home from work. Man, was I sweating every minute until I got home and called.
Finally, after an extended wait a CSR guy answered with a poor voice (hard to understand0, nevertheless placed the order and rec'd the order confirmation 10 min's later.
Man o' man I'm happy as I take a swig of Jack Daniel's - oh yea.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Finally the Gold Club membership comes through. Eastbay is back on my good side...for now. Lol.

This is how it should be going forward, perks like this make the membership worth having.

x2 

Thx to Eastbay for that email blast. Got it on my Iphone @ 4:30 pm while driving home from work. Man, was I sweating every minute until I got home and called.
Finally, after an extended wait a CSR guy answered with a poor voice (hard to understand0, nevertheless placed the order and rec'd the order confirmation 10 min's later.
Man o' man I'm happy as I take a swig of Jack Daniel's - oh yea.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

EastbayRep wrote:

You have to be a current member to order the shoes when you call in. A few people are getting lucky when they call in, from what I can see, and are able to sign-up and then order the shoe.  It appears it is coming down to the phone agent you talk to.
So its a lottery?  Thats some shady stuff.

You guys are losing so many gold member accounts by not letting us order.

The phone agents should only be letting current Gold/Platinum Members order the shoes.  It appears some agents are not following this rule. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lockdown36

EastbayRep wrote:

You have to be a current member to order the shoes when you call in. A few people are getting lucky when they call in, from what I can see, and are able to sign-up and then order the shoe.  It appears it is coming down to the phone agent you talk to.
So its a lottery?  Thats some shady stuff.

You guys are losing so many gold member accounts by not letting us order.

The phone agents should only be letting current Gold/Platinum Members order the shoes.  It appears some agents are not following this rule. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by thapointguy

15% code PKEBV4NJ can be used on the YOTD.

WHAT!! I should call back, cancel, and order again. I need every dollar I can get.lol
No need to cancel i just chat with them and they applied code without canceling
Consider yourself lucky

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by thapointguy

15% code PKEBV4NJ can be used on the YOTD.

WHAT!! I should call back, cancel, and order again. I need every dollar I can get.lol
No need to cancel i just chat with them and they applied code without canceling
Consider yourself lucky

So far so good.. Waitin on the BHM's to come now. Cant wait to All-Stars, barry Farms, and Creamsicles

So far so good.. Waitin on the BHM's to come now. Cant wait to All-Stars, barry Farms, and Creamsicles

Originally Posted by VTRAN

You Are On A Roll. Nice KD IV Collection So Far. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VTRAN

You Are On A Roll. Nice KD IV Collection So Far. 
pimp.gif

Lol, called to try to order another sz 11 after getting my gold account. They said my account might get flagged because I got my shoes before my gold account was verified(got the gold account just now) and my order might not go thru. Heads up.

Lol, called to try to order another sz 11 after getting my gold account. They said my account might get flagged because I got my shoes before my gold account was verified(got the gold account just now) and my order might not go thru. Heads up.

Back
Top Bottom