OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

been on hold for 20 minutes, trying to get a 14 or 15!!!

I just called. They still have a 15. They wouldn't let me use the discount code
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.

Sounds like bull to me.

Alot of unhappy customers & theyre going to go through ALL the orders?

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.

Sounds like bull to me.

I would be suprised if they cancelled orders beacuse of the extra 19.99 they made and they make 100% on that 19.99 unlike making mabey $20 on each shoe out of the 100. If they cancelled the orders there will be many pissed off new memebers they will lose.

I would be suprised if they cancelled orders beacuse of the extra 19.99 they made and they make 100% on that 19.99 unlike making mabey $20 on each shoe out of the 100. If they cancelled the orders there will be many pissed off new memebers they will lose.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Sounds like bull to me.

Yeah I hope its not true, It seems like everyone their has a different story, Eastbay Ray any info on this?

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Sounds like bull to me.

Yeah I hope its not true, It seems like everyone their has a different story, Eastbay Ray any info on this?

I would hope Eastbay realizes that if they cancel all those orders by folks who picked up a membership and then ordered these they would catch hell. Not a good way to increase your sales and or grow your pool of potential customers. Just my 2 cents.

I would hope Eastbay realizes that if they cancel all those orders by folks who picked up a membership and then ordered these they would catch hell. Not a good way to increase your sales and or grow your pool of potential customers. Just my 2 cents.

YOTD are open to the public now!! No loyalty membership needed. If they tell you that you can't order them ask for a supervisor. They only have a few sizes left 7-9 and sz 15. I ordered a 15 just now. Good luck to those who still want them!

YOTD are open to the public now!! No loyalty membership needed. If they tell you that you can't order them ask for a supervisor. They only have a few sizes left 7-9 and sz 15. I ordered a 15 just now. Good luck to those who still want them!

^ Passed on these YOTD'S, I really liked them originally, but there too similar to my Lebron Chinas.

I am looking to get the BHM KD's, and possibly a couple more ID's

BTW, eBay is flooded with these YOTD'S, I was searching for Nerfs, and 90% of the results are YOTD'S with Nerf in the title, smh, just proves Nike built all the hype with the Nerfs and WM's, and now there are tons of peeps just looking to make a buck flipping KD's.

^ Passed on these YOTD'S, I really liked them originally, but there too similar to my Lebron Chinas.

I am looking to get the BHM KD's, and possibly a couple more ID's

BTW, eBay is flooded with these YOTD'S, I was searching for Nerfs, and 90% of the results are YOTD'S with Nerf in the title, smh, just proves Nike built all the hype with the Nerfs and WM's, and now there are tons of peeps just looking to make a buck flipping KD's.

Well, eastbay refunded my money. Tried to order earlier today without a gold membership. Got through, and ordered, got confirmation and they withdrew from my bank. Just checked my bank status and they refunded my money. Shucks...atleast I got one pair from ndc.

Well, eastbay refunded my money. Tried to order earlier today without a gold membership. Got through, and ordered, got confirmation and they withdrew from my bank. Just checked my bank status and they refunded my money. Shucks...atleast I got one pair from ndc.

Back
Top Bottom