OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Has anyone balled in these? Seems like no one is talking about basketball with a basketball shoe.

I've heard on reviews outside this forum that the III's are much better?

Has anyone balled in these? Seems like no one is talking about basketball with a basketball shoe.

I've heard on reviews outside this forum that the III's are much better?

^ cuz it's already been talked about plenty.. this shoe is not great for ball, for most people i believe, bcus of how narrow it is.. great traction though

^ cuz it's already been talked about plenty.. this shoe is not great for ball, for most people i believe, bcus of how narrow it is.. great traction though

Originally Posted by onlitwo

wow....the line at NTSF is crazy! how many pairs were there?

20-25 pairs.

My bro got picked too
laugh.gif

anybody have success with a rmkstore pre-order for the ASG?  put in a request a few days back and never heard from them....

anybody have success with a rmkstore pre-order for the ASG?  put in a request a few days back and never heard from them....

Originally Posted by Curtis Jackson

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ So how does this raffle thing work? Is there a cutoff as to how many people can enter? Living in Indianapolis, I've never had to deal with them.

People had to line up between 830-9am. Those people received a raffle ticket. Tickets were randomly drawn out of a box. If your number was called you line up in the order you were called. I believe ntsf had over 100 people line up for 24 pairs.
Thank god I live in Indy. Got a text, went up to the store, and got my two pairs. 
Might have to reconsider this move to cali 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Curtis Jackson

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ So how does this raffle thing work? Is there a cutoff as to how many people can enter? Living in Indianapolis, I've never had to deal with them.

People had to line up between 830-9am. Those people received a raffle ticket. Tickets were randomly drawn out of a box. If your number was called you line up in the order you were called. I believe ntsf had over 100 people line up for 24 pairs.
Thank god I live in Indy. Got a text, went up to the store, and got my two pairs. 
Might have to reconsider this move to cali 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom