OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If the bhm n asg packs are as limited as the christmas pack then i gotta pretty good chance at them lol. Hopefully the resale aint crazy on them either in case i dont get them

If the bhm n asg packs are as limited as the christmas pack then i gotta pretty good chance at them lol. Hopefully the resale aint crazy on them either in case i dont get them

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just got my YOTD from eastbay today and the boxes are smashed!! WTFFFFF

They played me w/that on a recent order. Box came MANGLED.

I had to return it anyways so I turned the bag inside out and sent it right back.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just got my YOTD from eastbay today and the boxes are smashed!! WTFFFFF

They played me w/that on a recent order. Box came MANGLED.

I had to return it anyways so I turned the bag inside out and sent it right back.

Eastbay, just because its free 3-day shipping doesn't mean you can ship it in those cheap white bags....messed up!

Eastbay, just because its free 3-day shipping doesn't mean you can ship it in those cheap white bags....messed up!

842.jpg

845.jpg

847.jpg

Too dope.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

845.jpg

Too dope.

Notice the embroidered "KD" on the back of the shoe.  Nice detail that compliments the Astronaut patch theme that is really emphasized on the tongue of the shoe as well as the shoe laces.

33vp28g.jpg

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

845.jpg

Too dope.

Notice the embroidered "KD" on the back of the shoe.  Nice detail that compliments the Astronaut patch theme that is really emphasized on the tongue of the shoe as well as the shoe laces.

33vp28g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom