OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.
i hope these arent hard to cop, nice PU

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.
i hope these arent hard to cop, nice PU

got my pair of YOTD from Eastbay last night and was the first time I got shipped the shoes in a bag instead of a box. The the shoe box is damaged and there was no invoice. I know this has happened to others but it's the first time for me. I just hate opening up a package expecting it to look perfect and the box is all torn up. At least the shoes were ok.

got my pair of YOTD from Eastbay last night and was the first time I got shipped the shoes in a bag instead of a box. The the shoe box is damaged and there was no invoice. I know this has happened to others but it's the first time for me. I just hate opening up a package expecting it to look perfect and the box is all torn up. At least the shoes were ok.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

A bro u in the H? Where u get em from?
riddla could you send a pm my way too

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

A bro u in the H? Where u get em from?
riddla could you send a pm my way too

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just got my YOTD from eastbay today and the boxes are smashed!! WTFFFFF

Same with mine!
Oh boy. My order comes in tomorrow and I hope they double boxed 
mad.gif
. I thought one of the reps said they would start double boxing all the new releases? This was months ago too 
tired.gif
We had to clarify this later as we had received some incorrect information internally. We have started double boxing more new releases but it is still not all new releases. To anyone with a damaged box, if you can PM us with photos of the package we'd be glad to assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Just got my YOTD from eastbay today and the boxes are smashed!! WTFFFFF

Same with mine!
mad.gif
. I thought one of the reps said they would start double boxing all the new releases? This was months ago too 
tired.gif
We had to clarify this later as we had received some incorrect information internally. We have started double boxing more new releases but it is still not all new releases. To anyone with a damaged box, if you can PM us with photos of the package we'd be glad to assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Yotds on the way now stuck between asgs and bhm .with my mind totally dominated by those shoes, I cant forgot about the retro iv release next weekend.
This is cash spending season.

Yotds on the way now stuck between asgs and bhm .with my mind totally dominated by those shoes, I cant forgot about the retro iv release next weekend.

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

wowwwww completely forgot about the IVs

I really want the All Stars even though they look like space shoes, guess that is the point though. I'm just glad I don't think any of the BHMs look good.

I really want the All Stars even though they look like space shoes, guess that is the point though. I'm just glad I don't think any of the BHMs look good.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

psssssssssssssssssssssssssst im dismissing them entirely, trying to get BOTH BHM n ASG and ASG brons then im done for the month of FEB

psssssssssssssssssssssssssst im dismissing them entirely, trying to get BOTH BHM n ASG and ASG brons then im done for the month of FEB

sway dont sleep! 4's are looking 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 in persona....I was Team 2 purrrr before I seen the ASG KD's
-Big Bangs

-ASG KD's

-IV's

-Concords 

thats the agenda for this month !

sway dont sleep! 4's are looking 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 in persona....I was Team 2 purrrr before I seen the ASG KD's
-Big Bangs

-ASG KD's

-IV's

-Concords 

thats the agenda for this month !

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Same with mine!
mad.gif
tired.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan
Is there a way we can ask to double box in the future? You guys should double box for Gold/Plat members.

Back
Top Bottom