OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

these pics were posted on nicekicks couple days ago... not sure if posted here.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-bright-red-blue-sample-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-bright-red-blue-sample-2.jpg

need to know what these are

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

protype kdiv's hypefuse sole,bigger swoosh smaller heel logo & its straight^^^^^

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

protype kdiv's hypefuse sole,bigger swoosh smaller heel logo & its straight^^^^^

Made a stock locate on these

None avaiable

Anyone seen any @ finishline??

Made a stock locate on these

None avaiable

Anyone seen any @ finishline??

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

didnt get bhms...but i actually picked up weathermans...FINALLY.
Weathermans? Who? What? Where? How?
locally lol friend of mine was need of valentines cash so i bought em off him for 2 bills
great deal, wish i could find something like that.

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

didnt get bhms...but i actually picked up weathermans...FINALLY.
Weathermans? Who? What? Where? How?
locally lol friend of mine was need of valentines cash so i bought em off him for 2 bills
great deal, wish i could find something like that.

So is everyone holding out on the GR colorways to scoop them below retail ? or people are just not feeling them as much compared to the YOTDs, Cookie Cutters, and etc.

So is everyone holding out on the GR colorways to scoop them below retail ? or people are just not feeling them as much compared to the YOTDs, Cookie Cutters, and etc.

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I think it's both of the reasons you gave

Originally Posted by JHes91

Trying to scoop cheap. Aways are $70. Then I can use my 25% off. And I hope the same thing happens for homes.

Originally Posted by JHes91

Trying to scoop cheap. Aways are $70. Then I can use my 25% off. And I hope the same thing happens for homes.

Will it be possible to cop the galaxy foams, the galaxy brons and the asg kd iv's at the same time online? I'm thinking after you try to add each pair to your cart and checkout they will be sold out.

Will it be possible to cop the galaxy foams, the galaxy brons and the asg kd iv's at the same time online? I'm thinking after you try to add each pair to your cart and checkout they will be sold out.

Originally Posted by mross16

nooooo way 
roll.gif

nooooo way 
roll.gif

Nuppp. Gotta choose 1 bro. Or have multiple laptops with a friend.

Nuppp. Gotta choose 1 bro. Or have multiple laptops with a friend.

Back
Top Bottom