OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

30t6p3b.gif
@ some of these new cats.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

crazy today. nike has really been messing up lately online. kd xmas couldn't be put up on time. system keeps crashing and so on
Pretty much...

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

crazy today. nike has really been messing up lately online. kd xmas couldn't be put up on time. system keeps crashing and so on
Pretty much...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn thats crazy, I was hyped when i heard the info. Thanks B and reneer I appreciate it

No problem. No luck here.

Hopefully they won't be a problem out by you...need em.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn thats crazy, I was hyped when i heard the info. Thanks B and reneer I appreciate it

No problem. No luck here.

Hopefully they won't be a problem out by you...need em.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by Holiday

^^^ Why not?, nothing to lose... U sound bitter, fam...U be aight tho...

^^^ dudes always salty in here, he cant help it
I don't think he is the one that's salty though the ones who got canceled are 
laugh.gif

He's just saying y'all got ya hopes up for nothing

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif

ok bro.. heres a scneario... what if they did honor the orders and then yal couldnt get urs, would u be upset? or what if you did order and i didnt and i coldnt get mine?  the point is that how can you flame ppl for buying them when they came up? He probably didnt see them, or if he did, i guess hes a nike genius... like ppl have posted before, its not like this is the first time something has happend like this. Nike did this just a few days ago with their "fuel band". What i was trying to get at was dont try to make ppl feel stupid for ordering something that came up on the site.

laugh.gif

ok bro.. heres a scneario... what if they did honor the orders and then yal couldnt get urs, would u be upset? or what if you did order and i didnt and i coldnt get mine?  the point is that how can you flame ppl for buying them when they came up? He probably didnt see them, or if he did, i guess hes a nike genius... like ppl have posted before, its not like this is the first time something has happend like this. Nike did this just a few days ago with their "fuel band". What i was trying to get at was dont try to make ppl feel stupid for ordering something that came up on the site.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be mad ill be at my local HOH trying to get a pair
And I don't think he was flaming anyone he was just saying what do you expect its Nike

But I completely understand your frustration

laugh.gif

And I don't think he was flaming anyone he was just saying what do you expect its Nike

laugh.gif

true.. they know what they are doing... straight hype... i even asked the dude"how do you accidentally release shoes like that.... i know yal did it on purpose to attract more attention"....."i cant comment on that" smh

laugh.gif

true.. they know what they are doing... straight hype... i even asked the dude"how do you accidentally release shoes like that.... i know yal did it on purpose to attract more attention"....."i cant comment on that" smh

Originally Posted by melofan15

with all these releases dropping the 24th ndc is sure to crash
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope I can get my KD's
the galaxy pack and the flights ( i forget the name )..surely ndc will crash. I plan on taking a nap so when I wake up to see my ordering lagging I'll be cool and calm
happy.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

with all these releases dropping the 24th ndc is sure to crash
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope I can get my KD's
the galaxy pack and the flights ( i forget the name )..surely ndc will crash. I plan on taking a nap so when I wake up to see my ordering lagging I'll be cool and calm
happy.gif
tired.gif

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

Just got off the phone with customer service. There should be a mass e-mail sent to those who had their orders cancelled for 20% off...

Back
Top Bottom