OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

can't wait for these (if they release) and those UNDFTD inspired pair

nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-pe-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-texas-longhorns-7-600x448.jpeg

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by vike105

Why do people care what others like and don't like.  Dudes writing essays about how the other shoes blah blah.  I like the IV's, I was not a fan of the previous 3.  Sue me.

It's an availability issue. Put yourself in the shoes (no pun intended) of the 1-3 fans who love the 4's, but have trouble copping because of hype. If every release was a GR then these paragraphs wouldn't exist -- there would be enough to go around for everybody. However, if they were all GR, not as many newcomers would've showed up. See the paradox?

Get out of here with the word hype. Hype conveys the sales are manufactured or because of the status of buying these over the past ones. It's not about hype, it's about a legitimately more attractive design as determined by most of the sneaker community. Deal with it, but stop blaming the lack of availability on hype. I know numerous people who are copping IVs in GR and LE CWs bc they want to wear them. Maybe there are more resellers poaching these, but there are more resellers poaching everything over the past year. Thats not the vast majority on here though, so it gets old having these jaded KD1-3 fans tell everyone else this is all for hype and to resell. It just sounds stupid and yes BUTTHURT (see also: entitled whiners). You think the shoes are hot and so do the rest of us. What an effin shocker, sneakerheads sharing a love of great looking sneakers!

Why do people care what others like and don't like.  Dudes writing essays about how the other shoes blah blah.  I like the IV's, I was not a fan of the previous 3.  Sue me.

It's an availability issue. Put yourself in the shoes (no pun intended) of the 1-3 fans who love the 4's, but have trouble copping because of hype. If every release was a GR then these paragraphs wouldn't exist -- there would be enough to go around for everybody. However, if they were all GR, not as many newcomers would've showed up. See the paradox?

Get out of here with the word hype. Hype conveys the sales are manufactured or because of the status of buying these over the past ones. It's not about hype, it's about a legitimately more attractive design as determined by most of the sneaker community. Deal with it, but stop blaming the lack of availability on hype. I know numerous people who are copping IVs in GR and LE CWs bc they want to wear them. Maybe there are more resellers poaching these, but there are more resellers poaching everything over the past year. Thats not the vast majority on here though, so it gets old having these jaded KD1-3 fans tell everyone else this is all for hype and to resell. It just sounds stupid and yes BUTTHURT (see also: entitled whiners). You think the shoes are hot and so do the rest of us. What an effin shocker, sneakerheads sharing a love of great looking sneakers!

i wish i could purchase a pair of those Ut kds...i go to school at A&M and thats our arch enemy haha its
i owned a pair of the Ut 2s but i beat them to the ground and it was before i got into college as well

i wish i could purchase a pair of those Ut kds...i go to school at A&M and thats our arch enemy haha its
i owned a pair of the Ut 2s but i beat them to the ground and it was before i got into college as well

Originally Posted by bigj505

thats the problem with a lot of people in general.
they have a sense of entitlement which clearly should not be.

Bingo

Bingo

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I get what you're saying but you're giving complete strangers and lurkers way too much credit, as if you probably never met a hypebeast in your life. I've met people who straight up told me that the KD4's are hideous (much like the people in the first 10 pages of this thread), they're too narrow, they look too much like basketball shoes -- can't be worn casually. Then, they give in. Whether it be someone wore them with the right jeans and showed their potential, or whatever the case may be. Either way, they didn't see what "Jaded KD1-3 fans" saw right away almost a year ago when KD4 pics were leaked, until today. Are they slow? Does every sneaker take that long to grow on them? Or could it be.... hype. Which I personally define as an opinion, attitude, standpoint, belief etc. influenced by others'.
Nonetheless, I accept and understand the newcomers... Except when they ask how the KD4's fit, like it's ungoogleable... then they're just lazy and spoiled 
tired.gif
. There will still be cool heads on here who will help eachother get their pairs with links and info regardless.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I get what you're saying but you're giving complete strangers and lurkers way too much credit, as if you probably never met a hypebeast in your life. I've met people who straight up told me that the KD4's are hideous (much like the people in the first 10 pages of this thread), they're too narrow, they look too much like basketball shoes -- can't be worn casually. Then, they give in. Whether it be someone wore them with the right jeans and showed their potential, or whatever the case may be. Either way, they didn't see what "Jaded KD1-3 fans" saw right away almost a year ago when KD4 pics were leaked, until today. Are they slow? Does every sneaker take that long to grow on them? Or could it be.... hype. Which I personally define as an opinion, attitude, standpoint, belief etc. influenced by others'.
Nonetheless, I accept and understand the newcomers... Except when they ask how the KD4's fit, like it's ungoogleable... then they're just lazy and spoiled 
tired.gif
. There will still be cool heads on here who will help eachother get their pairs with links and info regardless.

people act like the fact that the shoe is 95 bucks and has a nice design won't bring a larger audience.

people act like the fact that the shoe is 95 bucks and has a nice design won't bring a larger audience.

it has to be the sneakers...because the KD3's had its share of good limited CWs (Scoring title's) and the KD2 had the creamsicles pair (smh i saw somebody tryin to sell a pair for $500 on ebay now) and a clean scoring title pair as well

almost friday btw

it has to be the sneakers...because the KD3's had its share of good limited CWs (Scoring title's) and the KD2 had the creamsicles pair (smh i saw somebody tryin to sell a pair for $500 on ebay now) and a clean scoring title pair as well

almost friday btw

100% agree w/ this statement... 

100% agree w/ this statement... 

I've been following kd line since the 2s. IMO, the 1s were too generic looking, the 2s were awesome, 3s seemed like a step backwards, and the 4 is close if not better than the 2. IMO, I think it's the design that brought people on mixed with the colors. Had Nike not released arguably the 2 best colorways first and in such limited numbers, the kd line would still be what it was last year. Nike knew what they were doing.

I've been following kd line since the 2s. IMO, the 1s were too generic looking, the 2s were awesome, 3s seemed like a step backwards, and the 4 is close if not better than the 2. IMO, I think it's the design that brought people on mixed with the colors. Had Nike not released arguably the 2 best colorways first and in such limited numbers, the kd line would still be what it was last year. Nike knew what they were doing.

Back
Top Bottom