OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

good looks. i was able to get a pair of kobes but a .5 size too small. hopefully i can find a swap mate. good looks jasroberts21.

the whole all star pack sold out in less than a minute on nbastore, fml
mad.gif
i tried to order lebrons first, sold out when i clicked submit order, never found kd, then tried to order kobe and sold out when i clicked submit order, %%%!

good looks. i was able to get a pair of kobes but a .5 size too small. hopefully i can find a swap mate. good looks jasroberts21.

the whole all star pack sold out in less than a minute on nbastore, fml
mad.gif
i tried to order lebrons first, sold out when i clicked submit order, never found kd, then tried to order kobe and sold out when i clicked submit order, %%%!

DAMN I'm hyped that I got an order through! please please please no cancellations !!!
edit: No problem, glad some people were able to get their pairs!! I know IM stoked.

DAMN I'm hyped that I got an order through! please please please no cancellations !!!
edit: No problem, glad some people were able to get their pairs!! I know IM stoked.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

if those orders go through. congrats to you guys. talk about a buzzer beater. those are probably the last place to cop for retail.... glad i got mine on NDC last night.
whats up wrxtreme. i bought the kobe vi chaos off you on iss. glad you were able to cop
Hey man! Thanks. Didn't get any luck with NTLA or Nike SM so I'm pretty stoked. It's so damn hard to get shoes out here in LA!

if those orders go through. congrats to you guys. talk about a buzzer beater. those are probably the last place to cop for retail.... glad i got mine on NDC last night.
whats up wrxtreme. i bought the kobe vi chaos off you on iss. glad you were able to cop
Hey man! Thanks. Didn't get any luck with NTLA or Nike SM so I'm pretty stoked. It's so damn hard to get shoes out here in LA!

I just spoke to a rep, they said that if you received your emails (which should've came quickly), then your order is good.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FELLOW NTers ON TONIGHTS COPS

I just spoke to a rep, they said that if you received your emails (which should've came quickly), then your order is good.

Buzzer beater and a hail mary all rolled into one. No lie. 

Buzzer beater and a hail mary all rolled into one. No lie. 

what size you got ?

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

AWESOME!! 
I was mad sleepy and almost gave up. Now I'm wide awake. Eff I gotta go to work in about 5 hours...
mad.gif

what size you got ?

Back
Top Bottom