OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What is a going fair rate for the all star 4?

fair is retail+tax+troubles(if you had to camp) +tip
what clowns are expecting is $330+ before shipping
so how much would you have to be paid to wait outside in the cold overnight? (multiple nights in some cases)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What is a going fair rate for the all star 4?

fair is retail+tax+troubles(if you had to camp) +tip
what clowns are expecting is $330+ before shipping
so how much would you have to be paid to wait outside in the cold overnight? (multiple nights in some cases)

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-deron-williams-galaxy-all-star-pe-2.jpg

Would cop the DWills. Wish those PE Galaxy Hyperdunk lows were for sale... but I digress.    
sick.gif
I would cop those in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by casper90403

Westbrooks Hyperenforcers were nice. I'd cop alot of shoes in tonights game (Blakes hyperdunks and Dwills hyperdunk lows were lovely).
I would cop the Westbrooks in a heartbeat.lol

nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-deron-williams-galaxy-all-star-pe-2.jpg

Would cop the DWills. Wish those PE Galaxy Hyperdunk lows were for sale... but I digress.    
sick.gif
I would cop those in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Plenty of shoes are sitting in NikeTowns and HOH throughout the UK and EU (J's, Xmas edition shoes, etc.)

ASG KDs are 95 euros. China and Coppers are 90 euros. Multiply that by 1.35 and you get the US dollar value.

If you have a connect in the UK or EU, I say use it. I think even with shipping you'll save from resellers.

Can't wait to get home (cue the USA chant) tomorrow to see my Cloaks. Oops, wrong thread hahah..

Exactly how I got my x2 of YOTD and now hoping my connect got the ASG in time cause it's all sold out now. Loving the YOtD though.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Plenty of shoes are sitting in NikeTowns and HOH throughout the UK and EU (J's, Xmas edition shoes, etc.)

ASG KDs are 95 euros. China and Coppers are 90 euros. Multiply that by 1.35 and you get the US dollar value.

If you have a connect in the UK or EU, I say use it. I think even with shipping you'll save from resellers.

Can't wait to get home (cue the USA chant) tomorrow to see my Cloaks. Oops, wrong thread hahah..

Exactly how I got my x2 of YOTD and now hoping my connect got the ASG in time cause it's all sold out now. Loving the YOtD though.

Originally Posted by nikemike715

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

New seller either regrets putting these up and doesn't know how to end his auction early/having his friends bid or he definitely has fake bidders jacking up the prices...I love the shoes but we all know these are NOT worth $750+.

I take that back...they are worth a ton but should not SELL for $750+

No one in their right mind knows to pay this much when you can get them for 3x or 4x cheaper
right now they are at 227 +20 shipping.... probably took down the bid your speaking of...

New seller either regrets putting these up and doesn't know how to end his auction early/having his friends bid or he definitely has fake bidders jacking up the prices...I love the shoes but we all know these are NOT worth $750+.

No one in their right mind knows to pay this much when you can get them for 3x or 4x cheaper
right now they are at 227 +20 shipping.... probably took down the bid your speaking of...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

LOL, I thought I was going crazy. Thats why I edited my previous post

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

LOL, I thought I was going crazy. Thats why I edited my previous post

I waited in line for the KD's on Thursday night/Friday morning, just opened my box on Saturday and there's a scratch on the side of the shoe and a smudge mark. Nike will get a phone call about this, but I'm probably out of luck. No way to show they are DS?

I waited in line for the KD's on Thursday night/Friday morning, just opened my box on Saturday and there's a scratch on the side of the shoe and a smudge mark. Nike will get a phone call about this, but I'm probably out of luck. No way to show they are DS?

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Probably out of luck, send an email, give them a call, include a copy of your receipt.. raise hell and they may give you a discount off your next purchase. That's what I did on one of the pairs I received directly from NDC and they ended up offering free shipping and refund back, or a 10% off next purchase. 
grin.gif

Probably out of luck, send an email, give them a call, include a copy of your receipt.. raise hell and they may give you a discount off your next purchase. That's what I did on one of the pairs I received directly from NDC and they ended up offering free shipping and refund back, or a 10% off next purchase. 
grin.gif

Damn man thats a tough one. Call em up and see what they say. On another note, anyone know of any places that still have the Christmas KD's? I know it's a long shot but I figured what the hell, might as well try lol

Damn man thats a tough one. Call em up and see what they say. On another note, anyone know of any places that still have the Christmas KD's? I know it's a long shot but I figured what the hell, might as well try lol

Have a feeling that resellers are going to try to increase the prices of the ASGs just because Durant was crowned the ASG MVP

Back
Top Bottom