OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

220 on all stars fair?

close but no cigar
$200 & under imo is fair
what size are u??? seems fair to me, if u find anything lower then 200 then thats a 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sz 12 still dont have a set

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Makes no sense to drop the Texas colorway overseas first?? They have no idea what a longhorn is....

A longhorn is like the mascot for the University of Texas and that's where KD played college ball.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Makes no sense to drop the Texas colorway overseas first?? They have no idea what a longhorn is....

A longhorn is like the mascot for the University of Texas and that's where KD played college ball.

my Sprites. More pics in the ID thread (don't wanna clutter this one). Seriously one of my fav KD's now. (iPhone pic)

my Sprites. More pics in the ID thread (don't wanna clutter this one). Seriously one of my fav KD's now. (iPhone pic)

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Sorry to add another sizing question, but for those who have both, how do the lebron 9's and kd's compare length wise?   Do you wear the same size for both?  Just trying to get some opinions before I pull the trigger on a couple pair.  No store near me even carries kds.  
30t6p3b.gif

My LBJ 9s seem to fit .5 smaller than my KD IVs. I wear a 14 in KDs, but I had to go up to a 15 in Lebrons. If you happen to have any Kobes, the KDs and Kobe VIIs fit the same for me. Hope that helps.

That definitely helps, thanks.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Sorry to add another sizing question, but for those who have both, how do the lebron 9's and kd's compare length wise?   Do you wear the same size for both?  Just trying to get some opinions before I pull the trigger on a couple pair.  No store near me even carries kds.  
30t6p3b.gif

My LBJ 9s seem to fit .5 smaller than my KD IVs. I wear a 14 in KDs, but I had to go up to a 15 in Lebrons. If you happen to have any Kobes, the KDs and Kobe VIIs fit the same for me. Hope that helps.

That definitely helps, thanks.

Not sure if it's already been posted, but can anyone confirm the material used on the ASG KDIV?

I got mine last week, is it an anodized leather? With the silver, it feels more like it could be like a nylon material?

Not sure if it's already been posted, but can anyone confirm the material used on the ASG KDIV?

I got mine last week, is it an anodized leather? With the silver, it feels more like it could be like a nylon material?

Via Modern-Notoriety.com:

KD IV 'Wanda Pratt'

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/03/08/nike-zoom-kd-iv-wanda-pratt/

but why this CW???? is mother fa. color green???? 
i'lll pass but nice tribute to his mother, people guna title these sonics real quick 
indifferent.gif
People are already saying that bro and I'm from Seattle. People are saying it's a tribute to the city that drafted him also, I doubt it but I can see why lol

Via Modern-Notoriety.com:

KD IV 'Wanda Pratt'

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/03/08/nike-zoom-kd-iv-wanda-pratt/

but why this CW???? is mother fa. color green???? 
i'lll pass but nice tribute to his mother, people guna title these sonics real quick 
indifferent.gif
People are already saying that bro and I'm from Seattle. People are saying it's a tribute to the city that drafted him also, I doubt it but I can see why lol

Back
Top Bottom