OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What is it going to take for me to find Weathermans? I've been turned down 3 different times already in the past few days. Are sellers looking for $400+? I mean damn....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

What's a good price and/or going rate for the Coppers (size 13, if that matters)? Don't want to overpay but it's looking like I need those.
125-50, possibly slightly higher given your size.  The "luster" of these has definitely gone down some since some other colorways released, but they hold their own special spot in the lineup.  I don't personally dig them, but they are unique and interesting and I applaud those who can "pull 'em off".  I would say the "easters" are the same kind of CW.

Yeah, I'm looking at a pr for $150. They're not a $150 shoe for me because I just want to wear them a few times. More like $125
laugh.gif
. I'll wait it out.

I just paid $130 shipped for a size 11 if that helps...for me they'll go in the quarterly rotation, lol.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

What's a good price and/or going rate for the Coppers (size 13, if that matters)? Don't want to overpay but it's looking like I need those.
125-50, possibly slightly higher given your size.  The "luster" of these has definitely gone down some since some other colorways released, but they hold their own special spot in the lineup.  I don't personally dig them, but they are unique and interesting and I applaud those who can "pull 'em off".  I would say the "easters" are the same kind of CW.

Yeah, I'm looking at a pr for $150. They're not a $150 shoe for me because I just want to wear them a few times. More like $125
laugh.gif
. I'll wait it out.

I just paid $130 shipped for a size 11 if that helps...for me they'll go in the quarterly rotation, lol.

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

The Texas KDs will be on NDC.

03/17/12Zoom KD IVDesert Orange/White$95473679-801

nice news.......will def cop if ndc lets me
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Still on the hunt for all stars in a 9. Prices seem stuck on 230+ while I'm hoping for 200 max.

same here except a sz 12 im very close to moving on with these resellers feeling entitled to a lung because they beasted all the big sizes

nice news.......will def cop if ndc lets me
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Still on the hunt for all stars in a 9. Prices seem stuck on 230+ while I'm hoping for 200 max.

same here except a sz 12 im very close to moving on with these resellers feeling entitled to a lung because they beasted all the big sizes

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i wanted to cop the YOTD kobe next week wth nike cant save !!$ because of u
anyways here a few fits i rocked with my KDs

sorry for the crappy phone pics

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i wanted to cop the YOTD kobe next week wth nike cant save !!$ because of u

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Karmaloop 
pimp.gif

Karmaloop 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Karmaloop 
pimp.gif
i completely forgot i even had the tee on that day, i was like "man i want to rock my galaxy sooo bad" was looking around mt stuff n for my imagery foundation tee and it went so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

together

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Karmaloop 
pimp.gif
i completely forgot i even had the tee on that day, i was like "man i want to rock my galaxy sooo bad" was looking around mt stuff n for my imagery foundation tee and it went so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

together

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and months after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif
so I took them off his hands)

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and months after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif

Coppers look really nice with red laces. I need to find another pair and keep them this time. I also find myself wanting the Aways more and more now every time I go to HOH.

UT's can't come soon enough.
pimp.gif

Coppers look really nice with red laces. I need to find another pair and keep them this time. I also find myself wanting the Aways more and more now every time I go to HOH.

UT's can't come soon enough.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that wouldnt happen to be a 9.5 or 10 would it???

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that wouldnt happen to be a 9.5 or 10 would it???

laugh.gif

You're a lucky man. That's what irritates me though about hoh employees (some not all). People are camping hours for these, and they say they run out but you have this guy who can just hide them for 3 months and then decide oh I don't want them, once again lucky for you though lol

laugh.gif

You're a lucky man. That's what irritates me though about hoh employees (some not all). People are camping hours for these, and they say they run out but you have this guy who can just hide them for 3 months and then decide oh I don't want them, once again lucky for you though lol

Back
Top Bottom