OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cliffysam

I tried wearing these with custom insoles as well as letting my other buddy who wears them try them.  Both of us were left with major blisters in the inside soles of both our feet.  I also talked to three other people that had to return them.  Seriously bummed on them.  I have a feeling a majority of the people on here are either being ignorant to the facto or simply dont play basketball in them period.  

I wore them to play in

I thought they were decent. I didnt even wanna mess around with the lack of cushioning so I wore my custom orthotic insole inside them... so I didnt get any blisters. They are basically a takedown Kobe.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I tried wearing these with custom insoles as well as letting my other buddy who wears them try them.  Both of us were left with major blisters in the inside soles of both our feet.  I also talked to three other people that had to return them.  Seriously bummed on them.  I have a feeling a majority of the people on here are either being ignorant to the facto or simply dont play basketball in them period.  

I wore them to play in

I thought they were decent. I didnt even wanna mess around with the lack of cushioning so I wore my custom orthotic insole inside them... so I didnt get any blisters. They are basically a takedown Kobe.
same here. they played fine for me. once on a nice indoor court and once on a dusty outdoor court (concrete). on the indoor court, they gripped fine, no blisters or sores ( i went 1/2 size up from tts). on the outdoor though, the grip wasn't as great. had to wipe down the soles to get better traction. couple times i would slip cause of lack of grip, but that's only when i would push off hard of my back foot. i liked the grip on the KD III better than the IV but i felt the IV locked down my foot in the shoe a lot better than the III.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wore them to play in

same here. they played fine for me. once on a nice indoor court and once on a dusty outdoor court (concrete). on the indoor court, they gripped fine, no blisters or sores ( i went 1/2 size up from tts). on the outdoor though, the grip wasn't as great. had to wipe down the soles to get better traction. couple times i would slip cause of lack of grip, but that's only when i would push off hard of my back foot. i liked the grip on the KD III better than the IV but i felt the IV locked down my foot in the shoe a lot better than the III.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by reener

laugh.gif
I bet he said that with a serious face too.
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously..he even made a price tag with "169.99"
laugh.gif
..these dudes on Fordham b killin people..glad i was able to get my Lebron Easters for 145 flat tho
pimp.gif
hate to veer off topic, but do you know if they had pdf's in fordham?
They did not..looked in mostly all of the stores..but nothin..only three-four stores with lebron easters..and one store with durants..

Originally Posted by reener

laugh.gif
I bet he said that with a serious face too.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
..these dudes on Fordham b killin people..glad i was able to get my Lebron Easters for 145 flat tho
pimp.gif
They did not..looked in mostly all of the stores..but nothin..only three-four stores with lebron easters..and one store with durants..

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Sneakerhead shipped my oranges Shout out to FRANK 89.99 shipped 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Frank FTW!!!! Thanks for the link, I don't know u but I appreciate u man. NBA scoring averages 04/01/12: 1)Kobe: 27.9 2)Durant: 27.7Thanks for netting 11 points vs the hornets, Kobe. Hopefully, Durant takes the ppg lead today and we'll get a resellers' wetdreAm of a scoring title KDiv.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Sneakerhead shipped my oranges Shout out to FRANK 89.99 shipped 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Frank FTW!!!! Thanks for the link, I don't know u but I appreciate u man. NBA scoring averages 04/01/12: 1)Kobe: 27.9 2)Durant: 27.7Thanks for netting 11 points vs the hornets, Kobe. Hopefully, Durant takes the ppg lead today and we'll get a resellers' wetdreAm of a scoring title KDiv.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the info. It can be a madhouse over there try to avoid it as much as possible

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the info. It can be a madhouse over there try to avoid it as much as possible

Back
Top Bottom