OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by raw120

damn need oranges badly, easily my favorite colorway, was away this weekend and missed out. i hope they drop again
Look out for them on NDC and Eastbay soon I bet.

someone posted here or SC that they called NDC and special ordered them. people confirmed and eventually someone posted that they sold out... they were on NDC UK site for a bit, just checked now and they're gone. i heard it was supposed to be a GR but i've never seen a GR sell out this quick... either way i didn't cop them cause of the "hype" or for resale. definitely gonna unDS my pair soon...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

damn need oranges badly, easily my favorite colorway, was away this weekend and missed out. i hope they drop again

someone posted here or SC that they called NDC and special ordered them. people confirmed and eventually someone posted that they sold out... they were on NDC UK site for a bit, just checked now and they're gone. i heard it was supposed to be a GR but i've never seen a GR sell out this quick... either way i didn't cop them cause of the "hype" or for resale. definitely gonna unDS my pair soon...
I copped mine from NDC special order... I saw a tweet saying they could be ordered a few days ago and called and was able to get a pair. My brother called literally 5 minutes after I did and they had sold out. Finishline had them for a couple days, someone on here posted the link with a very generous 15 dollars off coupon to go with (also free shipping). My local spots told me they only went to high volume accounts. They might surface on Eastbay eventually but who knows? Still odd NDC would only offer these on special order. My guess is they had a limited quantity and didn't see the need to add them to their site, but that's purely speculation. I agree for a GR KD this one went oddly quick...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

I copped mine from NDC special order... I saw a tweet saying they could be ordered a few days ago and called and was able to get a pair. My brother called literally 5 minutes after I did and they had sold out. Finishline had them for a couple days, someone on here posted the link with a very generous 15 dollars off coupon to go with (also free shipping). My local spots told me they only went to high volume accounts. They might surface on Eastbay eventually but who knows? Still odd NDC would only offer these on special order. My guess is they had a limited quantity and didn't see the need to add them to their site, but that's purely speculation. I agree for a GR KD this one went oddly quick...

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by teemaku

i learned the hard way, 10 should be fine in KD's if you're a 10 in Brons

Get a sz 10.5. Go a half size up. I learned the hard way. Got true to size and now have blisters to show it.

Get a sz 10.5. Go a half size up. I learned the hard way. Got true to size and now have blisters to show it.

Scoring title might come down to the very end. It's pretty close right now. (Kobe 28.1, KD 27.5, LeBron 26.5)

Scoring title might come down to the very end. It's pretty close right now. (Kobe 28.1, KD 27.5, LeBron 26.5)

Originally Posted by CRH1979

KD needs to take more shots. Feel like he will come short but I think he has a great chance of winning MVP.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

KD needs to take more shots. Feel like he will come short but I think he has a great chance of winning MVP.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

It really depends on how your foot is shaped. For me, I went true to size, but others prefer the extra space. I would highly recommend going to a store to try a GR pair on first before devoting yourself to getting one of the more limited pairs.

It really depends on how your foot is shaped. For me, I went true to size, but others prefer the extra space. I would highly recommend going to a store to try a GR pair on first before devoting yourself to getting one of the more limited pairs.

I'm a Kobe stan, so from a basketball POV I hope Kobe wins the scoring title. From sneakerhead POV I hope KD gets it. Can't recall the Kobe line making a scoring title shoe for when he won. If KD doesn't get the scoring title he still has a good chance of getting MVP, which I think he will win.

I'm a Kobe stan, so from a basketball POV I hope Kobe wins the scoring title. From sneakerhead POV I hope KD gets it. Can't recall the Kobe line making a scoring title shoe for when he won. If KD doesn't get the scoring title he still has a good chance of getting MVP, which I think he will win.

Originally Posted by m20xr

While all this feedback is helpful, you never know until you try on a pair yourself. For me, I had to go up a full size in the LeBron IX but only a half size with the KDs.

Originally Posted by m20xr

While all this feedback is helpful, you never know until you try on a pair yourself. For me, I had to go up a full size in the LeBron IX but only a half size with the KDs.

I really messed up by not getting the BHM's, maybe in a couple of months the price will drop to at least somewhat close to retail? Am I the only one who really wants a pair of KD's but isn't feeling any of the CWs dropping soon? I might have to drop that extra $$$ on an iD pair

I really messed up by not getting the BHM's, maybe in a couple of months the price will drop to at least somewhat close to retail? Am I the only one who really wants a pair of KD's but isn't feeling any of the CWs dropping soon? I might have to drop that extra $$$ on an iD pair

Back
Top Bottom