OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Anybody else notice that Mints are retailing for 89.99 on eastbay? I am not complaining (more scratch in my pocket) but why the price drop?
Just checked the site, they re-adjusted the price back to $94.99
Looks like eastbay is kinda' stressed out these days.
laugh.gif
 I got excited when I saw $89.99 earlier...
Hey guys, this was an error on our site. We did notice it right away and tried to correct it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any confusion.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Anybody else notice that Mints are retailing for 89.99 on eastbay? I am not complaining (more scratch in my pocket) but why the price drop?
Just checked the site, they re-adjusted the price back to $94.99
Looks like eastbay is kinda' stressed out these days.
laugh.gif
 I got excited when I saw $89.99 earlier...
Hey guys, this was an error on our site. We did notice it right away and tried to correct it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any confusion.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin

I have never purchased a pair of Durants before but those mints might change my mind...they are real clean.

I have never purchased a pair of Durants before but those mints might change my mind...they are real clean.

Oh and a quick shoutout to the NT fam. Was able to pick up another pair of coppers the other day. Love that sneakerheads are helping each other out.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by deucesole22

citysole "over sold" on my sz 9 x mas KDs
30t6p3b.gif

citysole.com just did you dirty! Cancelled your order and lied to you. They have an FSR of the coppers right now except they raised their price from $129.99 to $149.99 + $14 shipping 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't have a problem with sites charging extra but by lying that they oversold is a bit shady on their part. Tell them why they got a fsr on their site then threaten to report them to the bbb. Maybe they'll honor your order or give you a discount code.

citysole "over sold" on my sz 9 x mas KDs
30t6p3b.gif

citysole.com just did you dirty! Cancelled your order and lied to you. They have an FSR of the coppers right now except they raised their price from $129.99 to $149.99 + $14 shipping 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't have a problem with sites charging extra but by lying that they oversold is a bit shady on their part. Tell them why they got a fsr on their site then threaten to report them to the bbb. Maybe they'll honor your order or give you a discount code.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Definitely something you should take up with them.

nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Definitely something you should take up with them.

I definitely need to add the Aways to my KD IV family.

I think I may use anodized material on my Creamsicles when I ID them.

I definitely need to add the Aways to my KD IV family.

I think I may use anodized material on my Creamsicles when I ID them.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate that S*%T man, the sneaker game is getting ruthless but after you pay they cancel you and jack up the price? I will never give them my business, no way!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate that S*%T man, the sneaker game is getting ruthless but after you pay they cancel you and jack up the price? I will never give them my business, no way!

Originally Posted by chaose57

new pickup

I'm late to the kd 4 but whatever, these things are bananas

i need a new pair of the "aways" mine look like hell from using them to ball in.

Originally Posted by chaose57

new pickup

I'm late to the kd 4 but whatever, these things are bananas

i need a new pair of the "aways" mine look like hell from using them to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom