OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

250m0ic.jpg
25uo5j4.jpg

Im gonna start calling them the AQUA AURA's.  Im guessing most of you dont collect crystals or quartz but if you do then you will feel me on this. #crystalswag

250m0ic.jpg
25uo5j4.jpg

Im gonna start calling them the AQUA AURA's.  Im guessing most of you dont collect crystals or quartz but if you do then you will feel me on this. #crystalswag

Not a bad colorway. Didn't like them enough to buy though, same with the Kobe's.

Most people just getting caught up in the hype and trying to resell.

Hope everyone who really wants a pair is able to get one though. Don't pay reseller prices, that's what keeps these dudes coming.

Not a bad colorway. Didn't like them enough to buy though, same with the Kobe's.

Most people just getting caught up in the hype and trying to resell.

Hope everyone who really wants a pair is able to get one though. Don't pay reseller prices, that's what keeps these dudes coming.

Just got up for work. Forgot all about the midnight drop online
30t6p3b.gif
. Try my luck while at work to see if I can grab locally (on one store has them where my job has me located).

Just got up for work. Forgot all about the midnight drop online
30t6p3b.gif
. Try my luck while at work to see if I can grab locally (on one store has them where my job has me located).

Self-medicated my rough week with a little retail therapy and copped these bad boys. First pair of KDs in the collection. Had to start sometime right?

Self-medicated my rough week with a little retail therapy and copped these bad boys. First pair of KDs in the collection. Had to start sometime right?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

There was no good reason for these to sell out
Which is why I didn't even hesitate when I bought my two pair off finishline.com two weeks ago.
laugh.gif
We're in time when ANY midnight launch shoe sells out pretty much.

Sad. But true.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

There was no good reason for these to sell out
Which is why I didn't even hesitate when I bought my two pair off finishline.com two weeks ago.
laugh.gif
We're in time when ANY midnight launch shoe sells out pretty much.

Sad. But true.

Was NDC the only site to have these release last night at midnight? FL and Eastbay both have the countdown. I was just making sure, b/c it looked like I missed the release on NDC. 
laugh.gif

Was NDC the only site to have these release last night at midnight? FL and Eastbay both have the countdown. I was just making sure, b/c it looked like I missed the release on NDC. 
laugh.gif

I advise to those who were unsuccessful in getting a pair, please remain on the lookout. Eastbay might restock anytime.
Whether it was a technical mistake by Eastbay or not, I briefly saw another countdown as I checked the site minutes ago.

Apparently after about 5 minutes, they removed it. Well, this is kind of hard but who knows, they might restock. So be on the 

lookout.

Good luck.

I advise to those who were unsuccessful in getting a pair, please remain on the lookout. Eastbay might restock anytime.
Whether it was a technical mistake by Eastbay or not, I briefly saw another countdown as I checked the site minutes ago.

Apparently after about 5 minutes, they removed it. Well, this is kind of hard but who knows, they might restock. So be on the 

lookout.

Good luck.

Was able to grab my pair easy this morning, not many people there at all. Guess these weren't too hyped in my area which is always a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom