OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Finally was able to reach HOH in Boston and the lady that picked up said they'll know if they're getting the Weatherman's by the end of the week 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I guess I'll try calling again on Thursday or Friday to see whats up.

Saved me a call. Thanks

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Finally was able to reach HOH in Boston and the lady that picked up said they'll know if they're getting the Weatherman's by the end of the week 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I guess I'll try calling again on Thursday or Friday to see whats up.

Saved me a call. Thanks

House of Hoops Europe screwed up big time by not having either the Nerfs OR the Weathermans available at European House of Hoops... SMDH!

House of Hoops Europe screwed up big time by not having either the Nerfs OR the Weathermans available at European House of Hoops... SMDH!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Friday as in this Friday 12/9, or Friday as in 12/16 - the day before the expected release?
I just called back after I got out of class to see if somebody else would pick up the phone, it was the same loud female but this time she said saturday 
tired.gif
  and she couldn't give me a price 
indifferent.gif

Which saturday?

12/10 - Weathermans 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Friday as in this Friday 12/9, or Friday as in 12/16 - the day before the expected release?
I just called back after I got out of class to see if somebody else would pick up the phone, it was the same loud female but this time she said saturday 
tired.gif
  and she couldn't give me a price 
indifferent.gif

Which saturday?

12/10 - Weathermans 
pimp.gif

i swear the cats at nike and FTL are frickin geniuses when it comes to selling shoes...when pics first surface everyone acts like they don't know anything and that it's 50/50 if they might release or not, and then a week before the release we get the "it looks like we'll be getting these in" line. make everyone foam at the mouth because they can't get them, and then "suddenly" when they're available everyone needs to have them because there was no chance you could have gotten them before. like manna from heaven...hilarious

i swear the cats at nike and FTL are frickin geniuses when it comes to selling shoes...when pics first surface everyone acts like they don't know anything and that it's 50/50 if they might release or not, and then a week before the release we get the "it looks like we'll be getting these in" line. make everyone foam at the mouth because they can't get them, and then "suddenly" when they're available everyone needs to have them because there was no chance you could have gotten them before. like manna from heaven...hilarious

just got confirmation from my local HOH that they'll be receiving Weathermans 12/10 and Nerfs on 12/17

Employee discount will come up to $66 so they're both a definite cop for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got confirmation from my local HOH that they'll be receiving Weathermans 12/10 and Nerfs on 12/17

Employee discount will come up to $66 so they're both a definite cop for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how many people are still going to try and cop both now that the China's are releasing on the 17th..

I wonder how many people are still going to try and cop both now that the China's are releasing on the 17th..

Since it's literally impossible for me to get to a HOH, I'm thinking about just pulling the trigger on either the Blackouts or the Thunder Roads with my Swoosh account... A small consolation prize

Since it's literally impossible for me to get to a HOH, I'm thinking about just pulling the trigger on either the Blackouts or the Thunder Roads with my Swoosh account... A small consolation prize

gl to those who really want and plan to get the weatherman's and nerf's. especially the nerf's since they come out the same day as the china brons and last shots lol.

gl to those who really want and plan to get the weatherman's and nerf's. especially the nerf's since they come out the same day as the china brons and last shots lol.

just fyi according to @FLUnlocked, the weathermans are going to be at every HOH account.

just fyi according to @FLUnlocked, the weathermans are going to be at every HOH account.

Originally Posted by AZP

Great news. Looks like I'm taking a little road trip.

Back
Top Bottom