OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Team Oranges are up on NDC.

they are up on Eastbay too and are discount eligible.  I had them in my cart last night with the 20% off coupon but just couldn't pull the trigger...even for $76 before tax.

they are up on Eastbay too and are discount eligible.  I had them in my cart last night with the 20% off coupon but just couldn't pull the trigger...even for $76 before tax.

Originally Posted by nimhet

What's making you hesitate on the team oranges? Is it the white strap? I was a bit hesitant at first too, but definitely glad I copped. They look amazing in person.

What's making you hesitate on the team oranges? Is it the white strap? I was a bit hesitant at first too, but definitely glad I copped. They look amazing in person.

Damn...Weatherman shirts popping up @ outlets & people scooping up to flip.

Must be all the people that don't own Weathermans.
frown.gif

frown.gif

wasnt that coupon for purchases over 100?

wasnt that coupon for purchases over 100?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

frown.gif

Weatherman and nerf shirts are popping up in outlets

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

frown.gif

Weatherman and nerf shirts are popping up in outlets

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Love the team oranges but not feelin the black laces.

Ditto man ditto. Way off base...
yupp black laces not looking so good and I can never understand the too loose and untied laces messy look
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I'm about to cop the team oranges with the bday hook and I'll probably put the homes white laces in them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Love the team oranges but not feelin the black laces.

Ditto man ditto. Way off base...
yupp black laces not looking so good and I can never understand the too loose and untied laces messy look
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I'm about to cop the team oranges with the bday hook and I'll probably put the homes white laces in them
pimp.gif

Black laces are good IMO.

Broke my Del Sol's out.
Is this some new trend to have the straps like that?  I've seen it more frequently as of late and I'm not a huge fan.

Broke my Del Sol's out.
Is this some new trend to have the straps like that?  I've seen it more frequently as of late and I'm not a huge fan.

523962_412154765462263_100000032293293_1669694_125994447_n.jpg

Got my easters today and they are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person. Happy with my purchase. Next pair will be the team oranges next paycheck. Sorry for the instagram pic though. 

523962_412154765462263_100000032293293_1669694_125994447_n.jpg

Got my easters today and they are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person. Happy with my purchase. Next pair will be the team oranges next paycheck. Sorry for the instagram pic though. 

Couldn't resist buying the team orange off FTL for $84 w/tax shipped. Can't wait until next week to add it to my collection. Will have my Easter Mints in my hands tomorrow!!! As soon as I can get the Navy/Orange below retail I will take a pic of my collection so far. Then it's smooth sailing until I cop both white and black N7's, hopefully a MVP cw, Olympics cw and Nike needs to release the Sonics/Moms cw which will be copped instantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't resist buying the team orange off FTL for $84 w/tax shipped. Can't wait until next week to add it to my collection. Will have my Easter Mints in my hands tomorrow!!! As soon as I can get the Navy/Orange below retail I will take a pic of my collection so far. Then it's smooth sailing until I cop both white and black N7's, hopefully a MVP cw, Olympics cw and Nike needs to release the Sonics/Moms cw which will be copped instantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weather

Broke my Del Sol's out.
It's the Wale Hype effect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not feeling that at all. I'm pretty sure the velcro on the strap will mess up the laces and mesh on the side sooner than later 

Broke my Del Sol's out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not feeling that at all. I'm pretty sure the velcro on the strap will mess up the laces and mesh on the side sooner than later 

Those team oranges with black laces is not a good look. Mine don't come in until next week.
frown.gif

I want the black N7's. I'm a sucker for black shoes with white soles/midsoles.

Those team oranges with black laces is not a good look. Mine don't come in until next week.
frown.gif

I want the black N7's. I'm a sucker for black shoes with white soles/midsoles.

I swear no one loves the KD IV as much as I do, but I'm not feeling the N7s at ALL. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Wore my Del Sols to work tonight. Broke a few necks, even in the dark. (I work in a club) Might have to go down to the Nike store and buy a second pair before they disappear.

I swear no one loves the KD IV as much as I do, but I'm not feeling the N7s at ALL. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Wore my Del Sols to work tonight. Broke a few necks, even in the dark. (I work in a club) Might have to go down to the Nike store and buy a second pair before they disappear.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Broke my Del Sol's out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously? Sneakerheads have been rockin loose straps waaaay before the wale instagram hype (ie aqua 8's, Griffey max 1's, air trainer 1' s and etc). Just because it isn't your flavor kool-aid doesn't mean it's new " hype" broski lol

Back
Top Bottom