OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by 81

how could you make it glow like that? LED light? or sunlight?

Said it in previous post but held outside for about 8-10 seconds bottoms facing up.. Went inside and snapped with my 4S phone cam.

Originally Posted by 81

Said it in previous post but held outside for about 8-10 seconds bottoms facing up.. Went inside and snapped with my 4S phone cam.

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

is it possible to get any of these EYBL KDs anywhere?
Like all the LBJ PEs maybe?

i think so esp if you have the cash. been seeing a lot of lebron PE's but for a G and up. try ebay, they pop in there once in a while but very rape   prices.

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

is it possible to get any of these EYBL KDs anywhere?
Like all the LBJ PEs maybe?

i think so esp if you have the cash. been seeing a lot of lebron PE's but for a G and up. try ebay, they pop in there once in a while but very rape   prices.

Originally Posted by 81

its best w the flourescent light. w KD's it doesnt take long for them to charge and glow like crazy.

Originally Posted by 81

its best w the flourescent light. w KD's it doesnt take long for them to charge and glow like crazy.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Socks to match N7s!
http://www.zappos.com/product/7978624/color/3

those socks are a bit much and makes whoever wears em with either N7 looking like they tryin too hard to get noticed
nerd.gif
 A Nike elite/platinum sock will do
those socks are terrible.
sick.gif

Those socks are actually cool, given that they share the Native American design cues with the N7s... but I probably wouldn't walk around like that, lol

Those socks are actually cool, given that they share the Native American design cues with the N7s... but I probably wouldn't walk around like that, lol

man, haven't seen KD galaxy for better than 300 lately. most are even asking for 350. I'm gonna start regretting missing out on that auction over the weekend now.

man, haven't seen KD galaxy for better than 300 lately. most are even asking for 350. I'm gonna start regretting missing out on that auction over the weekend now.

not a huge fan on matching socks with the shoes. white/black, long/short thats pretty much it for me but to each their own. one thing is for sure, they be making some crazy looking socks these days 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

where are you looking? i've been seeing pairs go for around $250. what size are you?

not a huge fan on matching socks with the shoes. white/black, long/short thats pretty much it for me but to each their own. one thing is for sure, they be making some crazy looking socks these days 
roll.gif

where are you looking? i've been seeing pairs go for around $250. what size are you?

Originally Posted by tlrobinson

Does anyone have the SKU for the galaxy KD shirt? Any help would be appreciated

thought there were some left over on eastbay/finishline sites.

Originally Posted by tlrobinson

Does anyone have the SKU for the galaxy KD shirt? Any help would be appreciated

thought there were some left over on eastbay/finishline sites.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

roll.gif

Size 11. I also include 10.5 in my search. I've seen them for 250 before but it seems they're all gone. Been looking through ebay, craigslist (cali), NT, Sole.

Not really sure where else to look.

Back
Top Bottom