OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Personally like the oranges and white/yellow/blues much better.  I can probably pass on these.

Wondering if there would be any takers out there on Red foams or concord 11s straight up for Weathermans?  I think I may be losing my mind.
tongue.gif

Doubt that'll happen
laugh.gif

Weathermans are going for $600+

I dont think those are the so called "Undftd" KD's....Just seen a pic in the Lebron thread of the ones that look like the Olive n Oranges

I dont think those are the so called "Undftd" KD's....Just seen a pic in the Lebron thread of the ones that look like the Olive n Oranges

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I was expecting a little darker green on those KDs. Looks more grey than green to me, but they're still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was my reaction. I was expecting a more camo looking green.

I was expecting a little darker green on those KDs. Looks more grey than green to me, but they're still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was my reaction. I was expecting a more camo looking green.

the strap is a real nice touch, but they definitely should've used a darker, olive green. looks to be grey from those pics.

the strap is a real nice touch, but they definitely should've used a darker, olive green. looks to be grey from those pics.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They definitely look grey in those pics. If they're grey, they're clean. if they're green, it's going to be a gametime decision.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They definitely look grey in those pics. If they're grey, they're clean. if they're green, it's going to be a gametime decision.

Definitely feeling the darker olive green more than the greyish green. Thanks for the pics, might have to get those.

Definitely feeling the darker olive green more than the greyish green. Thanks for the pics, might have to get those.

Back
Top Bottom