OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Re: the olives. NiceKicks.com on FB: "Certain colorways are deemed "Launch" product by Nike and have a release date, while others are "Flow" product, meaning they just flow to retailers without a specific date. These look to be flow product, so be on the lookout."

Good looking out. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Re: the olives. NiceKicks.com on FB: "Certain colorways are deemed "Launch" product by Nike and have a release date, while others are "Flow" product, meaning they just flow to retailers without a specific date. These look to be flow product, so be on the lookout."

Good looking out. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

I'm still on the hunt for a decent priced ASG in 10.5s
30t6p3b.gif

good luck, it cost me $250

^ Yeah, I really want the ASGs too but I'm debating how high I can go without being disgusted with myself. Lol.

^ Yeah, I really want the ASGs too but I'm debating how high I can go without being disgusted with myself. Lol.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

No way I'm paying 250 for those ASGs, I won't do it. Guess that's why I still don't have mine.

same here, i dont want to pay over 180 so i guess i may never get them

Originally Posted by CRH1979

No way I'm paying 250 for those ASGs, I won't do it. Guess that's why I still don't have mine.

same here, i dont want to pay over 180 so i guess i may never get them

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Why is it so hard to find GS KDs?
It has been tough.  I picked up the Del Sols from Deadstockshoes a month ago, got the last 9 for retail shipped, was quite happy.
Crazy that the BHMs are pretty much gone too.  those must have been pretty limited.  hell of a year for the KD line.  I gotta say that it's the line that's gotten me hooked into sneakers.

Side note: I'm looking for the KD Weatherman shirt in a M/L, if anyone has reasonable prices hmu.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Why is it so hard to find GS KDs?
It has been tough.  I picked up the Del Sols from Deadstockshoes a month ago, got the last 9 for retail shipped, was quite happy.
Crazy that the BHMs are pretty much gone too.  those must have been pretty limited.  hell of a year for the KD line.  I gotta say that it's the line that's gotten me hooked into sneakers.

Side note: I'm looking for the KD Weatherman shirt in a M/L, if anyone has reasonable prices hmu.

Damn, I'd pay $250 for ASG in a 13 if I could find them at that price. Remember before they were going for $225 right after release, then they spiked for a minute after KD won MVP, then they evened out at $250 and higher?

Damn, I'd pay $250 for ASG in a 13 if I could find them at that price. Remember before they were going for $225 right after release, then they spiked for a minute after KD won MVP, then they evened out at $250 and higher?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

got this shirt yesterday..

MTXM i still got you bro
have you worn them yet? Sooo niceee ughhhh
only way we'll find ASG's for under 200 are worn pairs...i have yet to see a used pair for sale

Back
Top Bottom