OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Can't wait for the rogues to drop on NDC.

pimp.gif

rogue green's sold out because it seems they are the only one we know so far that have them. they will eventually be available nationwide. just have to wait.

Those rogue greens will be an easy cop so everyone needs to chill... Now those N7s will be a different story

wow those rogues are nice...i see them dropping the way of the lebron 8 low sprite and solar red...ill have to keep my eyes open
nerd.gif

Eastbay reps, do you have a release date for the rogue greens/black-total orange(473697 302)?

kd-iv-rogue-green-mr-r-2.jpg

Love this colorway

Easy pass on the UNDFTD ROGUE cw. They look bland to me and I usually like neutral colors but I think I'm getting tired of most the KD 4's having orange and I almost have all of them.

On another note I've been noticing that the Kevin Durant hype train is picking up steam especially since OKC is doing so well and predicted to make it to the Finals. A lot of new members and new posters on this thread. A lot more RESELLERS buying KD's to flip on ebay and craigslist.

RESELLERS STAY AWAY FROM BOTH WHITE N7 AND BLACK N7!!! You've been warned. Sincerely, a true Kevin Durant fan.
smile.gif

Passing on the rogues. Just not a fan of that army green/camo grey colour. Sorry :tongue:

gotta get the photo blue/yellow at some point though..

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Easy pass on the UNDFTD ROGUE cw. They look bland to me and I usually like neutral colors but I think I'm getting tired of most the KD 4's having orange and I almost have all of them.

On another note I've been noticing that the Kevin Durant hype train is picking up steam especially since OKC is doing so well and predicted to make it to the Finals. A lot of new members and new posters on this thread. A lot more RESELLERS buying KD's to flip on ebay and craigslist.

RESELLERS STAY AWAY FROM BOTH WHITE N7 AND BLACK N7!!! You've been warned. Sincerely, a true Kevin Durant fan.
smile.gif

I hear ya man. these people posting here need to chill. I know we are just a minority of the buyers, but any little bit counts.

these resellers are eating up the KD's because they are the least expensive out of the 3 (kb, lj).
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The rogues are already in Niketown, London, UK. Took some pics the other day, will follow with them later. I have to admit that I was waiting for the to come out for a long time. Was my favorite cw from the pics that were out in the first months of the KD IV release. In person though....smh, nothing special at all and that pattern on the strap is just putting me off form buying them! I love the tour yellow (is already selling in NT, London) it's definitely gonna be copped. But the rogues smh...
frown.gif
Then it's only a personal preference.

Rogues are a June release, which means they will "flow" to the sites as mentioned earlier. They will be a GR and available on all major sites. A always Finishline will release them a little earlier than everyone else and then Nike will have them on special order from their warehouse and eventually Eastbay and NDC will follow. It's getting predictable after all these CW's dropping this year. Will have to see these in person after seeing the up close pics to make the call.

Hmmm those rogues are aight. But they woulda been better if they were a military green or even a dark olive kinda color instead. I'll cop them if I see them around my way tho, if not it dont even matter lol

Back
Top Bottom