OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

btw, ndc 20% off of clearance picked up the KD ASG shirt to go w/ my shoes.

Tried ordering it earlier today when I got the email but my size Large was sold out
sick.gif
 and they had it in stock last night! Silly of me to wait for their clearance code but to make up for it I ordered another pair of LBJ9 Freegums and Elite Equalizer shorts with the code for $110
pimp.gif

i picked up the same thing.. i'm hoping the grey shorts had green abyss coloring on them so they'll go w/ my yotd

Originally Posted by mikehoncho05

Originally Posted by wtfchi

So the N7's are dropping on the 25th on a Friday... So it's a Friday 8 am release? seems strange.
That's a good thing! Cuts out some of these RESELLERS trying to capitalize on KD's rise in popularity
mad.gif
!! Nike Twitter also said 1 per customer but didn't say 1 per color or have to choose between white or black.

I know they should really save them for the TRUE fans....how did you get that title again?....oh self appointed well then you know that means nothing right?
Why you mad brah? You added extra salt on your fries today?
laugh.gif
 I didn't bring that up in that response just mentioned the resellers (maybe you) trying to capitalize and make a measly $60-70. RESELLERS and HYPE-BEES ARE THE REASON WHY NIKE IS CHANGING THE WAY THEY RELEASE THEIR SHOES.

Originally Posted by mikehoncho05

That's a good thing! Cuts out some of these RESELLERS trying to capitalize on KD's rise in popularity
mad.gif
!! Nike Twitter also said 1 per customer but didn't say 1 per color or have to choose between white or black.

I know they should really save them for the TRUE fans....how did you get that title again?....oh self appointed well then you know that means nothing right?
Why you mad brah? You added extra salt on your fries today?
laugh.gif
 I didn't bring that up in that response just mentioned the resellers (maybe you) trying to capitalize and make a measly $60-70. RESELLERS and HYPE-BEES ARE THE REASON WHY NIKE IS CHANGING THE WAY THEY RELEASE THEIR SHOES.
calm down meow....only messing with ya
smile.gif
.  Anyway I hope the strap on the rogues is actually reflective unlike some of the ID's that have been posted

btw, ndc 20% off of clearance picked up the KD ASG shirt to go w/ my shoes.

Tried ordering it earlier today when I got the email but my size Large was sold out
sick.gif
 and they had it in stock last night! Silly of me to wait for their clearance code but to make up for it I ordered another pair of LBJ9 Freegums and Elite Equalizer shorts with the code for $110
pimp.gif

i picked up the same thing.. i'm hoping the grey shorts had green abyss coloring on them so they'll go w/ my yotd

Yeah exactly what I was thinking or they could also match up with my LBJ9 Swingman.

^ i haven't been on the forums that long but there's always gonna be people u like, people u don't , and people u don't care about on the forums.. comes down to it, the shoes are still gonna come out however nike decides.. so if there are resellers.. oh well, that's something u gotta adapt to now

although i do admit, i wish i could get some of these freaking limited ones for less than $180+, it's just a shoe haha..

On to a different topic. Who here thinks OKC can sweep the Lakers? Better match up against the Spurs or Clippers? It seems like KD comes out with a new PE cw every other game. He said he might bring out the Black N7 against the Lakers so watch out for them on his feet during game 3.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Liking the Rogues with the black laces. Liking the Entourages with the yellow laces too.

i wasn't goin to get the entourages, but yeah, that yellow lace looks really good on it.. damn the temptation haha

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Just called my local HOH to see if they knew anything about the N7's and if they would get them....they were no help at all
30t6p3b.gif
Same with my local HOH.  They hadn't even heard of the N7's...

To anyone who missed, KD easters are on nike find in almost all sizes for retail, shipped from the factory.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

To anyone who missed, KD easters are on nike find in almost all sizes for retail, shipped from the factory.

did you actually check sizes? cuz i think they're still sold out

Originally Posted by ryanang7

did you actually check sizes? cuz i think they're still sold out
Yes, I did.  They're available directly from Nike.  I checked my size (10.5) and 11 and they were both available.  I didn't check all the other sizes.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

came home from work this morning to tour yellows waiting in my room. 
pimp.gif
Lace swap was the first thing i did. Picked up the yellow laces on saturday at the nike outlet along with the weatherman shirt. Now i definitely need to sell some of my kicks to scoop up some weathermans.

What size/length laces did you get? Thinking bout going to a couple factory stores around my area and buying a few colors.

Check your local Finishline or go online. The have a great selection of laces. Yellow 45" flat would be perfect for the "Entourage".

Originally Posted by thapointguy

came home from work this morning to tour yellows waiting in my room. 
pimp.gif
Lace swap was the first thing i did. Picked up the yellow laces on saturday at the nike outlet along with the weatherman shirt. Now i definitely need to sell some of my kicks to scoop up some weathermans.

What size/length laces did you get? Thinking bout going to a couple factory stores around my area and buying a few colors.

Check your local Finishline or go online. The have a great selection of laces. Yellow 45" flat would be perfect for the "Entourage".

Yeah i picked up 45" laces. They are shorter than the originals laces kds come with. Cant really tie them at the last eyelet but i dont really rock em to the last eyelet anyway. Try something a lil longer if u tie em on the last eyelet.

Yeah i picked up 45" laces. They are shorter than the originals laces kds come with. Cant really tie them at the last eyelet but i dont really rock em to the last eyelet anyway. Try something a lil longer if u tie em on the last eyelet.
What size shoe do you wear? I wear a size 11. I don't put em up to the last eyelet either. Thanks for the quick info thapointguy and dynamite sole. I'll probably take the original laces out on one of my KD's and measure it just to make sure.

deucesole22 wrote:

What size shoe do you wear? I wear a size 11. I don't put em up to the last eyelet either. Thanks for the quick info thapointguy and dynamite sole. I'll probably take the original laces out on one of my KD's and measure it just to make sure.

I wear a 9.5. So you might wan to go a lil longer with the laces.

I heard Shiekhs has them but are releasing Saturday. I may have to pay them a visit if true.

From what im hearing some SoCal locations have already released them

Back
Top Bottom