OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm in Texas right now and I stumbled upon a FSR of white N7sThey are taking calls and shipping.Here you go! #Your WelcomeNike Factory StoreSan Marcos3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798San Marcos, TX 78666(512)353-8500

indifferent.gif

cool now by the time i drive down and get em theyll be gone.

Received my call back and order has been confirmed. Thanks alot MJ All Day45. Now I can lock in both the white and black pairs since my hoh has a one style per customer policy.

This is bull man I called back after not hearing from them in 2hours she said you are next in line but we are currently sold out what type of ##++#@* +!!@+#!* is that when I was number 15 in line

I just talked to store manager there and he said that the district manager called is putting all the orders on hold and not shipping right now because of the mistaken release date. He said he would call me back when they have figured out what they are going to do, but right now they arent gonna be confirming anymore orders or shipping any of the shoes until he talks to his DM again.

Just talked to them again and they said if they took down your card and shipping address then you will get them but wont ship until release day.. However, they are not taking any new orders. For whoever was wondering about limits, there was not a limit. You could buy as many as you wanted.

Originally Posted by Jmoore93

Originally Posted by M Bo

I was number 13 and no call back yet, but oh well.  For those who were able to cop did they do one per customer?  If anyone is really interested I saw these on eBay, ha ha ha.  Dude was so excited he posted it from his phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/K...&hash=item2c6578dfbc

damn didn't know it was that serious lol
And what do you know, his selling location is atascosa, TX which is an hour from the outlets.  What a coincidence that he stumbled upon these!

Originally Posted by proballer

Just talked to them again and they said if they took down your card and shipping address then you will get them but wont ship until release day.. However, they are not taking any new orders. For whoever was wondering about limits, there was not a limit. You could buy as many as you wanted.

That is what I was afraid of.

The Dm just called me and notified me that their was a miscommunication with the Launch date that this is an Instore release only and that they are not doing any phone orders for this release

Originally Posted by Jmoore93

The Dm just called me and notified me that their was a miscommunication with the Launch date that this is an Instore release only and that they are not doing any phone orders for this release

Thats not right! If they are going to let them release early (against nikes policy), then why would they say in store only is a policy they have to follow? Come on now... I hope they call me back soon....

I just got a call from the store too.  I was told they are cancelling all phone orders and only releasing in store.  I hope they honor the orders they charged, they already sold them out of store too so the damage is done. 

Originally Posted by M Bo

I just got a call from the store too.  I was told they are cancelling all phone orders and only releasing in store.  I hope they honor the orders they charged, they already sold them out of store too so the damage is done. 

Thats horse $#!^  They messed up, not us and they should honor our orders. I cant believe them.....O well another example of how Nike is. ON TO THE NEXT 
mad.gif

Just got a call back also and they told me that they are not taking orders. Eacuse they got the release date wrong..also they will not do any phone orders on the 25th..also he said the people that got charged already they will get a refund on there card

Im turning my phone off. Lol, but i called myself and its true, all phones are receiving refunds. Oh well will try rsvp amd crapshoot online NDC. Thats was a hype machine tactic that worked.

This is why Niketalk needs to be member's only. I posted that information for you guys. If I wanted the world to know I would posted it on twitter. I leave 8:30 to go back to DC or I would have copped more pair and sold them retail + shipping. Sorry guys. I hope everyone gets their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom